No announcement yet.

Manny Pacquiao and the Truth: Trainer Freddie Roach Exposes Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jonarie View Post
    Your Pacquiao obsession is getting oh so lame. Wake up, it's already April 2010. Mayweather fans should've stopped caring about him in February, and that was well over a month after fight negotiations failed.

Or better yet, please report us on Pac's political campaign between now and May 2. Tell us how it goes. I have too much of a life to follow that.
    Well if that's the case then you are the only Pac fan that feels that way. And if you truly feel that way why did you read and comment on this post. Fact of the matter is that Pac, his team, and his fans mention Mayweather every chance they get. When they hear something truthful about Pac they get very defensive. These aren't accusations from Mayweather fans. This has come strait from the horses mouth. Now if you're a true boxing fan then you see BS for what it is, no matter if its your favorite fighter or not.

Comment

After Floyd puts an absolute whooping on Pacman we will see whaat users have to say. At least the ones that don't perform group sepaku.

Comment

Originally posted by PureBoxer View Post
        They are angry that I phrased the word *******. This is the real reason why Kadyo and the *******s are obsessed with my threads.
        You seriously need to stop trolling in my thread.
        Ok, I guess that's your way of saying...

Damn, you got me. I'm an alt.

btw, I'm not trolling your threads.

I'm calling you out.

Just a reminder, the ignore function is Al Haymon's best friend.

Ignore=***** move.

Comment

Originally posted by sigrab View Post
          Ok, I guess that's your way of saying...

Damn, you got me. I'm an alt.

btw, I'm not trolling your threads.

I'm calling you out.

Just a reminder, the ignore function is Al Haymon's best friend.

Ignore=***** move.
          Relax, I'm not Al Haymon or the poster you're talking about. I only know who the real Al Haymon is, he's in the Boxing business, and I doubt he post(ed) here on NSB.

Comment

Relax, I'm not Al Haymon or the poster you're talking about. I only know who the real Al Haymon is, he's in the Boxing business, and I doubt he post(ed) here on NSB.
            Damn, that's even worse.

You're a copycat.

Comment

Lolz. This is your 2nd thread (now I'm not sure how many) that you posted the same video. I'm quite sure you are proud that you made the video. But please...

It's a good video but Roach is a walking contradiction in terms of hyping the fight or just plain acting ****ty. He is not much different from Mayweather in saying contradictory things. Just as you cannot deny the brilliance of Mayweather boxing skills, you cannot deny the brilliance of Roach's training skills. Or Roach's ability to see weaknesses from Pac's opponents. Pac need Roach's vision/guidance to see things clearly, Pbf just figure opponent's weaknesses by himself. If that is your point then agreed.

Comment

whats this another anti pacman article from none other than http://bleacherreport.com this is a surprise hahaha

they have an anti pac post on that site almost everyday. it's like they're obsessed with the man. lol

Comment

Originally posted by peyk-peyk View Post
                  I voted for both, TS is an idiot alt.
                  The video speaks for itself.

Comment

The TS has a lot of time in his hand for hate giving, another red K. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by sigrab View Post
                      Damn, that's even worse.

You're a copycat.
                      I was known before the guy you're talking about ever posted here, guaranteed.

Comment

Working...
                      X