Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Somebody forged Sully B signature to fight Beterbiev?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mathed View Post
    I hope his manager and "team" aren't trying to take advantage of the guy. Sounds really fishy like they did forge his signature on a contract that will pay him far less than what he is worth while his people make out with some nice revenue from the fight.
    Wouldn't put it past that, boxing is all messed up

Comment

Main Events should be on the phone with him and sending him a copy of the contact with his so called signature. Something is fishy.

If I was Sully, I would demand to see my signature.

Comment

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
        Main Events should be on the phone with him and sending him a copy of the contact with his so called signature. Something is fishy.

If I was Sully, I would demand to see my signature.
        They're tweeting him

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
          They're tweeting him
          LOL I know, and still passing the buck on to his manager and lawyer

Comment

They're tweeting him

New one from Sully

Comment

There's something fishy going on here

Comment

Personally I think Sully B is a weird guy. He's probably lying trying to hype up the fight.
                Yea, he's weird as fk. He was playing games with Ward too, back when no one knew who Barrera was.

Dude is harping on them instead of talking w/ his people. How fked up is that? The FIRST people I'd talk to would be my management.

Everyone is focused on the signature, but I'm not entirely sure that's even the issue here. If MainEvents said "talk to your lawyer", then maybe they didn't need Barrera to go over this. Who knows.

Comment

And people wonder why boxing isn't looked at as an actual sport, and why networks and advertisers don't really want anything to do with boxing

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                    Yea, he's weird as fk. He was playing games with Ward too, back when no one knew who Barrera was.

Dude is harping on them instead of talking w/ his people. How fked up is that? The FIRST people I'd talk to would be my management.

Everyone is focused on the signature, but I'm not entirely sure that's even the issue here. If MainEvents said "talk to your lawyer", then maybe they didn't need Barrera to go over this. Who knows.

Comment

He is being stupid... without discussing with the management or lawyers, how can someone sign the contract?
                      Either this guy is too dumb to realize what he signed on or his management is playing real bad...

Comment

Working...
                      X