No announcement yet.

My unbiased prediction on GGG-Jacobs.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
    Again, no arguments. You accuse me again with no arguments.

I told you boy, life is not that easy. You know you're wrong, that's why you can't find arguments. Words are empty.

Am I defending GGG a lot against unfair judgement by haters and racists? yes I am. Does that make me biased? no.

No I'm not pulling a hectari. I'm just seeing it the way it is.
    This post shows you're biased. You label anyone that criticizes GGG as either a racist or a hater. Every criticism of GGG isn't rooted in racism or hate.
    Last edited by The Big Dunn; 01-24-2017, 11:12 AM.

Comment

_Maxi you have a horse in this race. Stop trying to pretend to be unbiased.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
        This post shows your biased. You label anyone that criticizes GGG as either a racist or a hater. Every criticism of GGG isn't rooted in racism or hate.
        Of course not. But what is criticism?

Want me to quote some posts from Isaac Clarke, Kigali, etc? do you need examples of hate?

In case you have some criticism for GGG, just post it, and we can talk about it. You'll see how receptive I am, I'm not like you think. I just don't accept bs.

I'll give you an example, a typical case. "GGG a coward for not moving down to 155 for Canelo". Why would he weaken himself into 155 to fight someone that's some pounds heavier than him on fight night? it makes no sense. You would expect the heavier man to go to 160. But... haters gonna hate. I am biased because I support Golovkin not moving down for Canelo? no. It's just common sense.
        Originally posted by -PBP- View Post
        _Maxi you have a horse in this race. Stop trying to pretend to be unbiased.
        More words, zero arguments.

Sorry guys this is not how it works...
        Last edited by _Maxi; 01-24-2017, 11:14 AM.

Comment

Of course not. But what is criticism?

Want me to quote some posts from Isaac Clarke, Kigali, etc? do you need examples of hate?

More words, zero arguments.

Sorry guys this is not how it works...
          Sorry Maxi you can deny your past in these posts but that doesn't mean the rest of us forget it.

Comment

Sorry Maxi you can deny your past in these posts but that doesn't mean the rest of us forget it.
            See? again, zero facts, zero arguments, just empty words.

Comment

Evidence below:

Originally posted by The Big Dunn
              I think Maxi might just be the biggest towel boy of them all. In response to Kev, he created this thread
              http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=708372

I wonder if he feels he adequately got back at the posters he was mad at?
              Originally posted by _Maxi
              **** off Dunn. Come on, Golovkin is the best MW. Accept it.
              Originally posted by Szef
              Maxi is definitely in love with GGG........

Comment

Evidence below:
                The evidence is:

1) One post I created to state that Floyds win over ODLH is overrated. I posted my reasoning behind that in that thread in many posts.

2) One post where I say that GGG is the best MW. Am I wrong? LOL. Saying that GGG is the best MW is now being biased... crazy. Facts are bias...

Comment

The evidence is:

1) One post I created to state that Floyds win over ODLH is overrated. I posted my reasoning behind that in that thread in many posts.

2) One post where I say that GGG is the best MW. Am I wrong? LOL. Saying that GGG is the best MW is now being biased... crazy. Facts are bias...
                  You created the thread out of anger when Kev posted about GGG. Szef even noticed you have abnormal, irrational love for GGG.

You curse me just because I disagreed he was last April.

Face it dude, you may think you are unbiased, but NSB doesn't see you that way when it comes to GGG.

Comment

I checked your stats- about 60% of the threads you create are about or related to GGG. Including this one where you suggest he let himself get hit in the face 3 times.

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=728076

And this gem where I can literally see you tonguing his nutsack as you created this thread

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=726616

Comment

Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
                      Thats like saying Khan grew chin between prescott and now.

He didn't...

neither did Jacobs.
                      This needs to be multi quoted and revisited after the fight as it is as close to the truth and the real picture here.

How can GGG expect anyone kudos stopping a guy who's been dropped by Sergio Mora, I'll write that in caps just to reiterate who we're talkin about here SERGIO MORA !

If GGG beats the second best guy in his division it'll prove no more than we already know, ain't no one south of 168 standing up to his power at 160.

The sooner GGG moves up he can genuinely accomplish something great as compared to clearing out an over matched division. The fact GGG like it beats the best crop of talent at 168 is all the more frustrating he continues to reside at 160 facing these glorified mismatches of ppv's, the guys supporting these shyt match ups are pathetic, nothing more than wild fan boys roaming NSB with erections at the mention of GGG.

Comment

Working...
                      X