Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do hunters feel good killing animals?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
    Asians blacks and whites are all very sadistic, no one is more or less sadistic than the other by much, but while whites are very sadistic I believe they are also the most empathetic, the reason being is they do the most good in the world in terms of charity, wild life conservation etc. Many asian countries have plenty of money education and technology, but show no where near the same interest as us in helping people and animals.
    Yeah, Whites do the most animal and nature conservation because they were the most civilized, the whites I am referring to are those demographic who killed and made many animals extinct like the Dodo birds didnt the white man kill them off and also the Buffalo or bison many of them were killed by one white man named buffalo bill cody.

The Chinese are known to have no human emotion, many of them were caught killing and eating babies, I think I read somewhere that China had a rule that one baby per household if you had more than one and you wer ea commoner you would get in huge trouble so the mother would give birth and either throw the baby in the river or sell it as a delicacy, they also eat cats and dogs too.

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
      You don't hunt for the meat because it's cheaper to buy meat at grocery stores. You hunt/kill animals for pleasure and that's what I don't understand.
      No it's not. I've killed 2 feral pigs this month for less than 3 bucks. thats a decent amount of lard and bacon you can't buy for $3. Not mention the other cuts.

Comment

OP hunts trouser trout

Comment

Is there anything impressive about these two douche bags?

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
            Yeah, Whites do the most animal and nature conservation because they were the most civilized, the whites I am referring to are those demographic who killed and made many animals extinct like the Dodo birds didnt the white man kill them off and also the Buffalo or bison many of them were killed by one white man named buffalo bill cody.

The Chinese are known to have no human emotion, many of them were caught killing and eating babies, I think I read somewhere that China had a rule that one baby per household if you had more than one and you wer ea commoner you would get in huge trouble so the mother would give birth and either throw the baby in the river or sell it as a delicacy, they also eat cats and dogs too.

Haha where the fck did you learn about this?

Comment

Originally posted by devildg View Post

smh like father, like sons.. i knew trumps sons were douche these pics just make me hate them more..

Comment

Originally posted by devildg View Post

Is that Trumps son on the right,

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
                  Is that Trumps son on the right,
                  they are both trump's sons

Comment

smh........

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
                      You don't hunt for the meat because it's cheaper to buy meat at grocery stores. You hunt/kill animals for pleasure and that's what I don't understand.
                      When I'm in the states for thanksgiving, I've killed turkey with a bow. Big birds, free range, no growth hormones at all.

I prepare the bird, and make great turkey.

Comment

Working...
                      X