No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Crawford vs. Broner: Bob Arum is Open To Making The Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
    What do you make of the fact that Roach says he would gladly accept a fight with Lomachenko at 140? Is that odd? Why is he willing to fight the 130 champ @ 140, but not the 140 champ @ 140?
    Doe, you're giving way too much weight on whatever Roach says when it's general knowledge that Bob Arum is the one who decides for his fighters' next fights. Roach also said he'd pick Canelo for Pac, so did that one register to you? No.
    Last edited by Bullrider; 12-14-2016, 02:42 PM.

Comment

Did you not read what Roach said? He said he would gladly fight Lomachenko @ 140! Why is he OK fighting Lomachenko @ 140, but not Crawford @ 140? Let me see where you're at right now. If Crawford agrees to fight Danny Garcia @ 147, but won't fight Pacquiao @ 147, is that a "duck?" If Pacquiao agrees to fight Lomachenko @ 140, but not Crawford @ 140, is that a "duck?" If Canelo agrees to fight Chavez Jr. @ 164, but won't fight GGG @ 160, is that a "duck?" If GGG agrees to fight Chavez Jr. @168, but he wanted Ward @ 164, is that a "duck?" I'm very interested in how you determine someone "ducking" or not!
      when did he said he would "gladly" fight loma at 140 but not crawford? he said pac can make 135 but would rather have pac fight loma at 140.

Crawford has the best chance,” said Roach when asked who Pacquiao will fight next. “Lomachenko said he wants to fight at 130, and wants one year to get ready for the fight. That’s a very nice way of saying you don’t want the fight. We may end up with a very, very difficult fight. Crawford is a very good fighter. He can move. He’s a great boxer. He’s like a young Mayweather, I feel, but he’s a little better puncher. He’s a dangerous guy. He could be our next fight. If we don’t get a rematch with Mayweather, then that’s a fight we may need to take, because we still have to be on top of the game. We can’t just fight stiffs. We have to fight the best guys out there

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
        Broner ducks no man, he would gladly take this fight. IMO it's the last fight TC should take at 140. Broner is undefeated at that weight.
        Broner ducks no man??
        The guy who fought Molina Jr? Theophane?? The guy who priced himself out of a Manny Pacquiao fight?
        Come on dude get that black d*ck out of your @ss

Comment

Originally posted by KRAFTSMAN View Post
          Doe, you're giving way too much weight on whatever Roach says when it's general knowledge that Bob Arum is the one who decides for his fighters' next fights. Roach also said he'd pick Canelo for Pac, so did that one register to you? No.
          If you go to post #45, you will see that I already brought up the fact that Roach would rather Canelo than Crawford! Roach seems to want anyone except Crawford (Loma @ 140, Canelo at a CW), and your stupid azz can't seem to realize this fact!

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
            when did he said he would "gladly" fight loma at 140 but not crawford? he said pac can make 135 but would rather have pac fight loma at 140.

Crawford has the best chance,” said Roach when asked who Pacquiao will fight next. “Lomachenko said he wants to fight at 130, and wants one year to get ready for the fight. That’s a very nice way of saying you don’t want the fight. We may end up with a very, very difficult fight. Crawford is a very good fighter. He can move. He’s a great boxer. He’s like a young Mayweather, I feel, but he’s a little better puncher. He’s a dangerous guy. He could be our next fight. If we don’t get a rematch with Mayweather, then that’s a fight we may need to take, because we still have to be on top of the game. We can’t just fight stiffs. We have to fight the best guys out there
            If you read the quote I posted, what does the first sentence say? Does it not say that Roach is "...completely onboard..." In your quote he says "...then that's a fight we may need to take..." We may need is a lot different than "that's a fight we want!"
            Last edited by Bronx2245; 12-14-2016, 03:06 PM.

Comment

If you read the quote I posted, what does the first sentence say? Does it not say that Roach is "...completely onboard..." In your quote he says "...then that's a fight we may need to take..." We may need is a lot different than "that's a fight we want!"
              Roach stated why he didnt want the crawford fight just yet because pac was training in the Philippines and roach felt manny will not be at 100%. once again you're choosing certain words from roach and using it as a way of him saying they want the fight with loma, and they dont want the fight crawford.
              "for sure the fight with crawford will definately happen". is "definitely" a good enough way for you of saying they will fight crawford?

For sure, the Crawford fight will definitely happen. It’s a good fight but like I said, I want Manny to have one fight first and then fight Crawford,” he said.

“I’m not sure he’ll be able to box like that against Manny, it won’t be a problem if he does it’s just a pain in the ass tracking someone down all the time.”

Comment

Bob won't risk one of his guys vs a guy from another company unless he knows his guy will win for sure. Like TC vs Molina.

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
                  Roach stated why he didnt want the crawford fight just yet because pac was training in the Philippines and roach felt manny will not be at 100%. once again you're choosing certain words from roach and using it as a way of him saying they want the fight with loma, and they dont want the fight crawford.
                  "for sure the fight with crawford will definately happen". is "definitely" a good enough way for you of saying they will fight crawford?

For sure, the Crawford fight will definitely happen. It’s a good fight but like I said, I want Manny to have one fight first and then fight Crawford,” he said.

“I’m not sure he’ll be able to box like that against Manny, it won’t be a problem if he does it’s just a pain in the ass tracking someone down all the time.”
                  The quote about fighting Loma @ 140 is after the Vargas fight! The quote about "we may need to fight..." is after the Vargas fight! Your quote about "one fight first..." is before the Vargas fight! It is very obvious that Crawford is a choice of last resort! They're Ok with Canelo at a catch-weight and a rehydration clause. They're OK with Loma @ 140. However Terence Crawford is a fight "we may need to take..." They are scared to death of Terence Crawford!

Comment

talking like AB is a sure bet vs. Granados

watch ya selves

Comment

Does anyone have the balls to answer these simple questions? 1) If Terence Crawford decides to fight anyone @ 147, but won't agree to fight Pacquiao @ 147, is that a DUCK? 2) If Pacquiao agrees to fight anyone @ 140, but won't agree to fight Terence Crawford @ 140, is that a DUCK?

Comment

Working...
                      X