Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments thread for: Pacquiao admits return to boxing is a money grab

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pacquiao, Just like Mayweather, is a hustler, and hustlers take advantage of every chance they get to make money, they never turn down a paycheck unless they're really secured cuz they experienced poverty and they know how bad it is, so they always wanna feel like there's money coming in all the time, doesn't look like Pacquiao made the investments where his money works for him.

Or maybe he just has an obligation to fight a couple of fights more and wanted an easy fight first, or maybe this is just a victory lap for him to close out a career /deal while looking good, he has nothing left to prove anyways, i'm not buying the fight but i'll watch it somehow some way.

Comment

Originally posted by SeekDaGreat View Post
      There's nothing wrong with it. As long as we're all on the same page that the fight is nothing more than an easy money grab and easy fight. Almost 0 percent chance of losing this one.
      just like floyd vs berto. if these greats want to go out with gimmie fights and make some extra bank, let them. they gave us their primes, let them go out how they want to go out. fans always want to tell athletes how to end their careers lol

Comment

Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
        Big Pac supporter here but I won't be buying this PPV. I can't support a half azz money grabbing fight when Crawford was there for the choosing!
        Word. I'll pass as well.

Comment

Lmfao!!!
          And everyone thought that dueche bag floydie would end up broke
          Oh how the tables have turned

Comment

Wait what, a Prize fighter fights for money?

Manny in his last career fight does what Floyd did his whole career and you guys are hating?? HAHAHAHAHAHA

Comment

When I think of Jessie Vargas I initially picture Josesito Lopez first for a few seconds, until I remember Vargas' mustache

Comment

Originally posted by Jubei View Post
                Wait what, a Prize fighter fights for money?

Manny in his last career fight does what Floyd did his whole career and you guys are hating?? HAHAHAHAHAHA
                1.) Every boxer fights for money. Manny is ONLY fighting for the money.

2.) Sad, that you were too stupid to pick up on this.

3.)Or you're just being an idiot for motives unknown.

4.) Who said it was his last fight, I'm sure there's some more shameless cash grabs left inside him.

5.) Where the **** did Floyd Mayweather come from?

Anybody have anything else to add? Anyone?

Comment

Working...
                X