Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Leo Santa Cruz: I'll Win a Rematch - in Los Angeles or Belfast!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Leo Santa Cruz: I'll Win a Rematch - in Los Angeles or Belfast!

BROOKLYN - In a possible 'Fight of the Year' showdown between two undefeated fighters, Carl Frampton edged Leo Santa Cruz in a firefight to capture the WBA Featherweight World Championship in the main event of SHOWTIME CHAMPIONSHIP BOXING(r) Saturday in front of 9,062 fans at the electric Barclays Center in Brooklyn.
    [Click Here To Read More]

It was a good fight, some very close rounds. I could see Leo adjusting in a rematch, but doubt it happens.

Comment

Nothing to be shamed of leo! Keep your head up!

LEO GAVE HIS ALL TONIGHT AND BARELY LOST! REMATCH IN ENGLAND WOULD BE MASSIVE!

Comment

Use your reach & height, and you will win. Adjust, motherfahker.

Comment

Santa Cruz is a great fighter. It's too bad for his legacy that he ducked Rigondeaux. Frampton's speed caused him problems but he can win a rematch. Has better stamina, more power I think, and a better chin. Frampton was just faster and had a more complete game. If Santa Cruz irons out the details though he still has more physical tools to win the rematch with.

Comment

Congratulations to U.K. boxing fans! I had Frampton winning a close fight. I had Frampton winning the 1st 5 rounds and had the 6th tied. I had Leo winning 5 of the last 6 rounds and Frampton winning 1. Furthermore, the 6 rounds that Frampton won were won by a little bit more clear margin than the 5 that Leo won in the 2nd half of the fight. If there's a rematch it should be held in Frampton's hometown becuase he won and should call the shots but if more money can be made for both in L.A. then it should be held there. 9,000 fans in a city as big as New York was very, very dissapointing. It looks to me that a rivalry with U.K. fighters would be very lucrative not only because of the massive fan bases on both sides, but because U.K. and Mexican boxers come to fight and are exciting to watch. This rivalry would attract a lot of viewers from all over the world!!!!

Comment

2 warriors with the kill or be killed mentality the way boxing should be!

Comment

Originally posted by TheMexHurricane View Post
                Congratulations to U.K. boxing fans! I had Frampton winning a close fight. I had Frampton winning the 1st 5 rounds and had the 6th tied. I had Leo winning 5 of the last 6 rounds and Frampton winning 1. Furthermore, the 6 rounds that Frampton won were won by a little bit more clear margin than the 5 that Leo won in the 2nd half of the fight. If there's a rematch it should be held in Frampton's hometown becuase he won and should call the shots but if more money can be made for both in L.A. then it should be held there. 9,000 fans in a city as big as New York was very, very dissapointing. It looks to me that a rivalry with U.K. fighters would be very lucrative not only because of the massive fan bases on both sides, but because U.K. and Mexican boxers come to fight and are exciting to watch. This rivalry would attract a lot of viewers from all over the world!!!!

Cruz came ons stronger in the second half, but Frampton answered even stronger.

Leo won about 3-4 rounds.

No need for immediate rematch... Too many other great matches for Frampton...

Frampton on to bigger and better things.

The rematch will always be there for Frampton - but completely on his terms.

Cruz should fight Quigg next - since they both want a rematch - they can start earning it by eliminating one.
                Last edited by Cheek busting; 07-31-2016, 01:50 AM.

Comment

Frampton and Russell Jr. both have those little muscular compact frames.

Frampton doesn't have as bad of a case of T'rex arms as Russell, doe.

Comment

Get ****ed! Not happening in LA. He'll have to come over here and get beat again.

Comment

Working...
                    X