No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin: I'm a Different Class, Lemieux Taken To School

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bigg Rigg View Post
    I don't hate Gi Gi. Ive always known Lemieux had nothing for Golovkin. What was so bad about what I said??? Oh need to Get outta here with that non sense. You're one of the biggest trolls on this site when u want to be. Go drink a corona and lighten up. You're Dios Margarito is coming back bro. Be happy.
    Btw, you're apart of the worst fighter fan mafia there is. Margarito mafia is the most pathetic thing I've ever seen.
    Margarito should stay retired but it seems he wants that Canelo payday.

I like Margarito and know his flaws. With you Cotto fanboys though, you guys go hardcore with Cotto. He can't do no wrong and is superman. Change the flag on that dude and you guys would be on hate mode. Other fanbases do it too but you guys are at the top.

Comment

Originally posted by tiliheels View Post
      lol for all the ppl that said war like GGG likes being hit or pleasing you haha

if not for better power he actually fougth just like andre ward..just like all the smart, non D-riders, knew he would

david has less skill than i thougth and was actually scared to come in, but when he came in ggg would just clinch him or jump back..he still should have kept coming instead of taking a beating on the back foot...smh terrible fighter..one sided jab fest that bored me quit honestly
      Clinched? And that Jab was more destructive than most peoples right hand. You could see the look on davids face, he was like "OMG THAT CANT BE A JAB".

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Fantastic View Post
        Margarito should stay retired but it seems he wants that Canelo payday.

I like Margarito and know his flaws. With you Cotto fanboys though, you guys go hardcore with Cotto. He can't do no wrong and is superman. Change the flag on that dude and you guys would be on hate mode. Other fanbases do it too but you guys are at the top.
        aah ok, hadn't heard that.

Margarito is gutsy I'll give him that

Comment

Nobody else at 160 would've beaten Lemieux like that, in fact Lemieux would most likely lay Cotto out in about 6 or 7 rounds

Comment

Originally posted by joesaiditstrue View Post
            Nobody else at 160 would've beaten Lemieux like that, in fact Lemieux would most likely lay Cotto out in about 6 or 7 rounds
            lol ya right if u think lemieux would lay out cotto in 6 rounds u need to watch a new sport lemieux is a journeyman with power dont let the knockouts fool u

Comment

Originally posted by BoxerDood View Post
              Anyone else feel like Golovkin carried this fight starting midway through round 2 in an attempt to give people their money's worth? At that point it was pretty clear to anyone who didn't already know Lemieux had little boxing abilities. He literally could have ended the fight at any moment in my opinion and the use of the shoulder roll made that pretty clear. I think he just wanted to showcase what he could do and not give people the typical Mike Tyson, $50 for 5min of action show on his first PPV.
              Of course he carried him for awhile. Did it with Monroe too. GGG is that good.

Comment

Originally posted by joesaiditstrue View Post
                Except Rubio stopped him first...

Comment

ggg camp is ******ed we all knew david sucked he was stopped by Rubio and acline give me a break ggg man up and fight ward

Comment

he is an idiot thinking david could lay out cotto it would be the under way around david is a 1 punch pony

Comment

****ing War GGG

Comment

Working...
                      X