No announcement yet.

Animated GIF of Wach hurting Wlad?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Animated GIF of Wach hurting Wlad?

Is there one floating about? It was a pretty important moment to witness as Wlad hasn't been hit like that in so long now.

It pissed me off that they didn't show the slowmo replay of the actual punch that hurt Wlad. They started the replay after the punch had already landed so they only showed the flurry on the ropes.

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
      It pissed me off that they didn't show the slowmo replay of the actual punch that hurt Wlad. They started the replay after the punch had already landed so they only showed the flurry while Wlad was hurt on the ropes.
      You could tell the audience **** themselves. You could hear them gasping.

Comment

I actually was very interested in this as it happens very rarely - almost never.
        Although Wlad seemed at first to be hurt I don't think it was anything too serious.

On ropes Wlad avoided EVERY punch and if you continue to watch you can see Wlad is fully recovered and well coordinated once he got off from ropes - he even starts to trade. It looked more serious than it was because Wlad chose to protect himself rather than run or try to counter. I think it was a good decision. He just bended back made Wach missed it all.

Comment

anybody have one?

Comment

The way that Wlad took a defensive position until the bell and then immediately stepped up his game in the next round really shows how dangerous he becomes when threatened. We haven't even seen Wlad's full abilities because no competitors have pushed him to the limit.

Comment

Working...
            X