Originally posted by Derranged View Post
      He looks like a house-negro.
      LOL! Georges got slammed again in this thread

Fanny pack wearing faggot.

Comment

Originally posted by CRASH DUMMY View Post
        LOL! Georges got slammed again in this thread

Fanny pack wearing faggot.
        Wrong. You protestant English ****** cocksucker. You're lucky you didn't visit New York, I would have smacked you till you shat your knickers you tea drinking sissy.

Comment

Originally posted by ny123 View Post
          ima keep it reality wit u Payton is a bad mothafuka.
          Don't think I didn't see what you said in that thread about me the other day ho.

Comment

Peyton is dam good qb. Overrated ass media darling. But damn good. Almost as good as drew brees but definitely better than tony romo, prime for prime.

Comment

Don't think I didn't see what you said in that thread about me the other day ho.
              Yea and you didn't do anything about it. PUSSY. Scared of Puerto Rican tranny.

Comment

Wrong. You protestant English ****** cocksucker. You're lucky you didn't visit New York, I would have smacked you till you shat your knickers you tea drinking sissy.
                I was in New York, we agreed to meet at Macys on 34th at 12pm,
                You never showed up. Your a **** and a racist, done talking to your wannabe black ass.

Comment

Yea and you didn't do anything about it. PUSSY. Scared of Puerto Rican tranny.
                  I left him karma with crap on it, then I stole his points? What you know about that, Georges?

Comment

Not really.

Indianapolis is not committed to winning.

You can't expect Peyton to win another title with no running game, his #1 is really a #2, and a bunch of #3s and 4s.

Comment

I was in New York, we agreed to meet at Macys on 34th at 12pm,
                      You never showed up. Your a **** and a racist, done talking to your wannabe black ass.
                      Yea sure. You wouldn't dare show up to New York at all, much less call me out.

I left him karma with crap on it, then I stole his points? What you know about that, Georges?
                      That's what you did to me. In fact I think I should let the mods know of all those alts you have, including the several karma crap messages you left.

Comment

Working...
                      X