No announcement yet.

If Pac Destroys Sugar Shane

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Pac Destroys Sugar Shane

Will the *****s still claim Manny is picking up Floyds scraps....?
    Or will they start to see that Manny just does it better??

people need to stop comparing floyd and manny....ones a defensive fighter one an offensive fighter..manny will always beat the opponent more brutally than floyd cause floyd is safety first...styles make fights my man

Comment

Originally posted by llamas1 View Post
      Will the *****s still claim Manny is picking up Floyds scraps....?
      Or will they start to see that Manny just does it better??
      The truth is your God is cherry picking Floyd's leftovers again.

If Pac really wanted to fight the best and wanted to make a statement, why didn't he fight Mosley when Mosley was the best fighter in the division, the champ, and #3 p4p? Pac is only fighting him because his last win was over 2 years ago and he looked like crap against Floyd and Mora.

Floyd dominated Pac's kryptonite for 12 rounds. The same guy that beat Pac twice and beat him for 16 rounds out of 24 rounds. Does that mean Floyd is better because he was actually able to beat JMM without no drama and dominated the guy? It's stupid to say Pac is better because he beats Floyd's leftovers "better".

Comment

floyd and manny are night and day..uncomparable

Comment

I would say he's treating it as a warmup fight waiting for Floyd to become available... No more shame in him fighter Mosely than Floyd fighting JMM....

Comment

he will have embarrassed Floyd once again.

Comment

Originally posted by llamas1 View Post
              I would say he's treating it as a warmup fight waiting for Floyd to become available... No more shame in him fighter Mosely than Floyd fighting JMM....
              A warm up fight? lol.

The difference is Floyd was coming out of retirement and JMM called him out. JMM was his biggest possible payday at the time.

Manny is active and Manny could've picked a better opponent, a younger opponent, and an opponent close or at his prime.

Not the same thing.

Comment

I'm afraid we will never see floyd at his best again.... I think with all his recent problems and seeing that most everybody pretty much hates him, his head will never really be in the game anymore....

Not that it has been in the past few years.....

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
                  floyd and manny are night and day..uncomparable
                  That's true...one is the fighter of the decade and one isn't. Night and day difference.

Comment

Floyd ruined him yo

Comment

Working...
                    X