Pulev deserves it more and before Usyk does

Comment

"Give me my belt..." G.G.Golovkin

Comment

Usyk should fight Parker for free WBO belt

Winner fights Joshua -Pulev winner

Comment

Originally posted by Fire4231 View Post
          Lol...Crack ruins lives and families, get of it before it’s too late...
          Learn how to write in English before you try to give anyone any counseling on this forum. Can’t even spell “off”. What a dumbass.

“gEt oF iT b4 iT’s tOo lAtE durr durr”

Lol. Dumb f/cking ass hat.

Comment

Originally posted by djb914 View Post
            At Least One of the Organizations has a rule when A Champion moves up in Weight, he AUTOMATICALLY becomes the #1 Contender.
            The ruling applies to WBO 'Super' Champions (like Usyk or Canelo), I believe.

ELIGIBILITY TO BE CONSIDERED FOR DESIGNATION AS THE MANDATORY CHALLENGER IN HIGHER OR LOWER DIVISION.

If requested by a Super Champion, the Championship Committee may designate the Super Champion as the mandatory challenger for the immediate higher or lower division.
            https://www.wboboxing.com/regulations/

Comment

I think Usyk is a better event for the UK! Pulev really hasn't really done anything special that makes me want to see him in a title fight! Joshua vs. Usyk! Make It Happen!

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                I think Usyk is a better event for the UK! Pulev really hasn't really done anything special that makes me want to see him in a title fight! Joshua vs. Usyk! Make It Happen!
                Pulev has been decent heavyweight for many years. he has many fights in division and only 1 loss against future HOF.

Usyk is nobody in division, he has 1 fight against old club fighter.

But I understand, division needs Usyk hype until Joshua stops him. Usyk is there for Joshua fight only anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
                  Pulev has been decent heavyweight for many years. he has many fights in division and only 1 loss against future HOF.

Usyk is nobody in division, he has 1 fight against old club fighter.

But I understand, division needs Usyk hype until Joshua stops him. Usyk is there for Joshua fight only anyway.
                  Yes, there is much more hype around Usyk, than there is for Pulev! A lot of the blame falls on Pulev! He couldn't even do his part:

Kubrat Pulev Decisions Rydell Booker, But Fails To Impress

"Kubrat Pulev didn't exactly seal it with a kiss this time around.

Returning to the ring for the first time since inappropriate behavior following his last bout, the mandatory heavyweight contender in waiting kept his place in line but failed to impress in a slow-paced unanimous decision win over Rydell Booker."

https://www.boxingscene.com/kubrat-p...esults--144154

That's unacceptable, especially since Booker is a nobody!

Comment

Look, I understand your passion, but Usyk has ONE fight in division.

Don`t pretend like Usyk deserves it more.

Comment

Originally posted by Fire4231 View Post
                      But no matter we know who 1 and 2 are and it isn’t AJ.
                      1 or 2...who cares!?!

AJ has 3/4th of the belts, something the Gypsy King & the Bronze Bomber can't claim.

Comment

Working...
                      X