Collapse
No announcement yet.

For anyone who doubts Andy ruiz's ability and talent as a fighter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Pound for pound" should be Ruiz's new nickname.

Comment

if ruiz was much less fatter hed be da best
      if ruiz had a rocket launcher and body armor hed be the best
      if ruiz was 7 foot tall with a 105inch reach hed beat aj
      if ruiz was better den aj then hed be betta and win

if he lost a lot of weight aj would just lean on that tubby boy and throw him out the ring lol

Comment

I think Fatso would be at his best at 255 pounds. I don’t think he’s disciplined enough to ever get to that weight though.

Comment

Originally posted by Marcello View Post
          "Pound for pound" should be Ruiz's new nickname.
          quarter pounder for quarter pounder

Comment

Originally posted by Born X Raised View Post
            I think Fatso would be at his best at 255 pounds. I don’t think he’s disciplined enough to ever get to that weight though.
            I agree but maybe this will light a fire under his fat ass and we will get to see him closer to his full potential .ruiz is a good fighter ,however he has been hugely over rated by his joshua win . Just as on saturday ruiz made it easier for josh to win ,in the first fight joshua made it easier for ruiz to win . He didnt respect him and that's was a huge mistake . Ruiz has a good chin , this much was apparent before the first fight . Joshua was to intent on looking as good or better than wilder did against breazeale he ran in like an idiot against a big man with a good chin who has been boxing since he was 6 . Yes andy was hurt but aj was also reckless . I personally dont wanna see a third fight right now , I think the odds of the first fight ( monumental upset) , and the clear cut victory in the rematch to set things straight is enough. Iam down for a trilogy if andy gets in shape and earns it . Hell ya, Iam rooting for andy I think in shape hes a tough out for wilder or joshua . But hes not top 5 without his recent win imo . He will give good goes to alot of guys but I would not pick him to win against the other top guys ( fury , wilder , joshua , ortiz, whyte ...) except for whyte ....in shape I think andy can win that fight . But if he comes in shape all of those fights will be good imo . Ortiz vs ruiz imo is what should be next .no need for tune ups. Keep the top guys fighting each other and you know that would be a fun fight to watch . I also saw someone bring up arreola in la ....that would be a fun fight before ortiz or another top name if he needs a pit stop fight while shedding his seal fat coat.

Comment

Prime 4 Prime Povetkin >>> Ruiz. Stop it. Ruiz got lucky in the first fight and we all know it. Povetkin has beaten most of the top guys over the past decade and a half. His resume is miles abode Ruiz's, it's not even a close comparison. Ruiz will go down as a buster Doug type of a fighter after this humiliating performance, meanwhile Povtekin will go down as a legitimate top HW fighter of his generation.

Comment

Originally posted by VirusTI View Post
                Prime 4 Prime Povetkin >>> Ruiz. Stop it. Ruiz got lucky in the first fight and we all know it. Povetkin has beaten most of the top guys over the past decade and a half. His resume is miles abode Ruiz's, it's not even a close comparison. Ruiz will go down as a buster Doug type of a fighter after this humiliating performance, meanwhile Povtekin will go down as a legitimate top HW fighter of his generation.
                Prime for prime ruiz is a tall order for povetkin.

Ruiz's chin and durability- Phenomenal
                Ruiz's hand speed- Equal to povetkin
                Ruiz's Power- Superior to povetkin

Ruiz hits like a truck and has fast hands. Phenomenal counterpuncher. Phenomenal combination puncher.

Just because ruiz didn't train for this fight you casuals think you can write him off.
                Last edited by llll; 12-09-2019, 12:44 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by historian larry View Post
                  Joshua stopped Povetkin because he actually came to fight..With Ruiz he landed solid shots here and there but never tried to take him out as he was afraid of getting hit back...Ruiz is very limited and honestly not good at all...No need to make him any more then what he is man
                  Ruiz is limited? How?

Ruiz hits like a truck and has fast hands. Phenomenal counterpuncher. Phenomenal combination puncher. Can fight on the inside, is one of the best in his mid range game, cuts off the ring exceptionally, closes the distance and controls range(especially against taller fighters) masterfully.. how is he limited other than his height?

The fact that he is fighting on the highest level at 6'2 and being a fat **** is pretty indicative of his talent.
                  Last edited by llll; 12-09-2019, 12:35 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ikigai View Post
                    Ruiz is limited? How?

Ruiz hits like a truck and has fast hands. Phenomenal counterpuncher. Phenomenal combination puncher. Can fight on the inside, is one of the best in his mid range game, cuts off the ring exceptionally, closes the distance and controls range(especially against taller fighters) masterfully.. how is he limited other than his height?

The fact that he is fighting on the highest level at 6'2 and being a fat **** is pretty indicative of his talent.
                    Where were those bolded qualities on Saturday night then?

Comment

Originally posted by YoungManRumble View Post
                      Where were those bolded qualities on Saturday night then?
                      Do I have to answer that? Are we feigning ignorance now?

This is what usually happens a taller fighter tries to box ruiz. He takes your angles , takes your range and fights you in the mid range.

Not training and being the second heaviest champion of all time, he didn't have the stamina to stay with joshua.

Last edited by llll; 12-09-2019, 12:54 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X