No announcement yet.

Things from your childhood that would baffle younger people of today

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
    Walking 2 miles to school as an Elementary student. Most kids today don’t even walk 2 blocks because parents think there’s Childmolsters Patrolling the school area
    i walked a shorter distance... but got to see shoot outs.. and cops arresting people.. racial wars...

a child molester... yepp.. he got got... people did not patroll... they were unaware...

late 60z early 71z or twoss..

race.. clicks,, and crazy fools... diff time.. we were all broke,, got gov food and hand outs... things boiled over.. now.. that ghetto azz place is expensive.. silicon bally valley..

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
      kick back irrrimms rims on my schwin.... it kicked my schinn sting ray into another gear....
      AYOOOOOOOOOOOO Z!!!!!!!!!

Blowing air on your Nintendo cartridge

Comment

Originally posted by Htown-Finest View Post

keeping it mexican all day... my people..

my dad.. used to honor chavez.. united farm workers union.

homie... you welcome here anytime... mexican''s take taking over.....my wife's brother is using my cuca's recepie
        selling mexican food.. he said... at first.. it was a diff taste.. now.. they on it.. teach me more...

i said.. go to mexico.. the source of great food, best fights.. men with no fear... btw.. my cousin in mexico fights roosters... mexican style..

Comment

Model trains, Erector set, building models, climbing trees, having a paper route.

Comment

Originally posted by VegasMichael View Post
            Model trains, Erector set, building models, climbing trees, having a paper route.
            I had a paper that was tough wake up at 4 throw my paper’s in the morning dogs chasing you , had to give it up after6 months falling asleep in s school

Comment

Living without a cellphone.

Playing outside.

Comment

Originally posted by Reecedouglas1 View Post
                I would say having to a dvd store if you wanted to watch a movie
                Ahhhh those were the days...

In my time, Blockbuster video was the spot but I went to this bigger store called Wherehouse... where? The Wherehouse lol that was the commercial, i dont know if anybody remembers.

Just stepping inside a video store was so exciting back then. You can smell the plastic and popcorn, something about videos stores had their distinct smell.

When they started dying out and Netflix first came out, they used a delivery system through the mail and i thiught that was wack as fuk.

When my cousin told me about netflix and how they would send you dvds through mails, i was like fuk that man lol. Im not gonna wait couple days when i can easily drive to a video store and pickup.

Comment

Originally posted by VegasMichael View Post
                  yup, or playing the paperboy video game

Comment

Rewinding a vhs.

Comment

Originally posted by Htown-Finest View Post

I got to talking about that with someone the other day, with how sheitty the card chip readers can be

Comment

Working...
                      X