Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Meldrick Taylor vs Chavez

Comment

Well most recently, Prograis and Donaire

However a few years back, I think Kessler's loss to Froch was pretty damn admirable. Dude would not say no

I know this wasn't close at all, but Pavlik against Hopkins. I think 99% of fighters would have quit in that scenario, being totally humiliated for almost the entire fight. He refused to say die and kept pushing and braving the shocked silence and embarrassment. I felt awful for him but mad respect for b-hop too.

Comment

Ike Quartey vs De La Hoya

Comment

JMM vs Pac 1

Pac had JMM down 3x in THE FIRST RD and the shlt went to the judges......Pac narrowly escaped with the win.

JMM

Comment

Originally posted by Reecedouglas1 View Post
            Which boxer have you seen put in the best performance but ultimately lost?(of all time)

I would say recently Joshua in the first Ruiz fight
            Since on paper it is a legit loss, it's an easy answer for me: ODLH against Trinidad.

That said, I scored it for Oscar every time I've watched the fight, which is over 20 times at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
              JMM vs Pac 1

Pac had JMM down 3x in THE FIRST RD and the shlt went to the judges......Pac narrowly escaped with the win.

JMM
              That was a great fight.
              Technically Pac shouldve won that one.
              First round was a 10-6, but was incorrectly given a 10-7.

Comment

kawoya - meekins. in the space of one second kawoya loses by ko and wins by ko. extraordinary.

Comment

Jeff Lacy vs Joe Calzaghe

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
                    Since on paper it is a legit loss, it's an easy answer for me: ODLH against Trinidad.

That said, I scored it for Oscar every time I've watched the fight, which is over 20 times at this point.
                    Felix ''One Punch At A Time'' Trinidad should not have won more than 3 rds much less the fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X