Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who do you want to see Canelo fight next?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who do you want to see Canelo fight next?

I vote for David Lemieux. Golden Boy has been trying to build that fight up for a while now but Lemieux has missed chances to be on Canelo undercards with injury or weight issues.

I say just go ahead and make it. I think that’s one of the more entertaining fights around, even if Canelo by KO seems like the easy pick.

I know Lemieux is coming to kill or be killed and I know Canelo will want to beat him up and knock him out too. A lot of these other fights for Canelo will be much more high level, defensive oriented. I want to see a brawl.

Boo boom Andrade

Comment

Deontay wilder or Anthony Joshua

Bare knuckle

Comment

So you want to see him fighting David in a fight Canelo would easily win. Wtf is wrong with you dude? Id rather he fight Charlo. Charlo isn't fleet on his feet enough to run so its guaranteed action

Comment

One of the top 5 middleweights

Comment

Andrade Callum Smith Caleb plant Zurdo Benavides kovalev Yarde! One thing about Canelo he ain’t no scared bum like Golovkin

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
              Deontay wilder or Anthony Joshua

Bare knuckle
              LOL. I want to see canelo fight teofimo Lopez

Comment

I want to see him fight Andrade as a last FU to GGG.
                GGG said for years his goal was to be unified middleweight champion. He wasn’t up to the task.
                Canelo should get that last belt and make GGG beg for a third ass whipping from the Cash Cow.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnCastellanos View Post
                  Andrade Callum Smith Caleb plant Zurdo Benavides kovalev Yarde! One thing about Canelo he ain’t no scared bum like Golovkin
                  Your a closet GGG fan don’t lie

Comment

I want him to fight someone from the UK, he’s picked on our easy bum fighters, how about fighting one of our best fighters, billy joe Saunders or Callum Smith then let’s see how good canelo is

Comment

Working...
                    X