Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If I tip a girl on Chaturbate, does that make me a loser?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think you just have to work on making a lot more money to win her heart completely.

Good luck, bro!

Comment

I can't think of think of much that's more pathetic than that.

Paying a slutty famous superwhore, that you can't touch lol..

And then she uses your money to get dlcked by somebody else

Comment

A bunch of freakazoids in here

Comment

Originally posted by |DARKSEID| View Post

All true, except I wouldn’t necessarily call her famous or slutty.

She’s not getting ****ed on cam. She could. But she doesn’t. I mean you can definitely find her, but you probably never saw her before.

Comment

Originally posted by |DARKSEID| View Post

All true, except I wouldn’t necessarily call her famous or slutty.

She’s not getting fu#ked on cam. She could. But she doesn’t. I mean you can definitely find her, but you probably never saw her before.

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
              I meant to quote you and hit the edit button by mistake in case you're wondering why you have that note.

Don't let it become a disruptive and unhealthy obsession if it isn't already.

I watched a documentary that kind of reminds me of you. You should google Hot.Girls.Wanted.Turned.On.S01E05 and watch it.
              It’s already an unhealthy obsession. I lose sleep over her. I had a dream that I saw a picture of her, with some naked dude standing behind her, with his d#ck out. Then I woke up. It was a nightmare. She was getting d#cked down by someone other than me. This was about 2 hours ago.

I’m definitely gonna watch that documentary you posted. Maybe I can just explain to her that this has become unhealthy for me and end the relationship. At least for a little bit. She’ll understand. I was never her biggest tipper anyways.

Comment

300 bucks bro?

Yeah that's sad...

Comment

Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
                  300 bucks bro?

Yeah that's sad...
                  Well keep in mind that this is over the course of a month and that’s an approximate value. Last night I was in her room though. I spent somewhere around $16 or so.

I would love to discuss this with a professional. Like a therapist. I need to see when the benefits at my new job kicks in.

Comment

Op is trolling hardcore lol

Comment

She will never love you unless you open your heart, and your bank account, to her.

You have spent $300 on her? That's a great start, but you need to be giving her at least that much per week. I mean, she is worth it, right?

If you need to start selling things in order to keep paying her that much, then for the love of all that is good, don't tell her about it. It will just make things weird. Maybe you can take up gambling so that you can afford to pay her more than $300.

Good luck, and may love find a way.

Comment

Working...
                      X