Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HOLY SH-T! The Philippine commentator team for Mayweather-Mosley will feature Pac!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HOLY SH-T! The Philippine commentator team for Mayweather-Mosley will feature Pac!

No one else but Manny Pacquiao himself! LOL

I need to get a video or recording for this fight, it's going to be HILARIOUS!

http://www.mannypacquiaovs.com/index...ar-money-bout/

I don't believe that. Pacman is scared of both of these men. I doubt that he will even watch this fight

Comment

Live PR Damage control for the biggest fight this year!

Comment

Originally posted by Flawless* View Post
        I don't believe that. Pacman is scared of both of these men. I doubt that he will even watch this fight
        floyd is the known ducker not packy.....

Comment

Originally posted by baracuda View Post
          Packy is a ducker.

Comment

Originally posted by baracuda View Post
            Pac officially ducked Floyd and Mosley ,,,, who did Floyd officialyl duck , everyone that wanted to fight him because he is on top ? , who did he duck in negotiations name somebody where Floyd walked out of negotiation saying no fight , who did Floyds trainer say was too good a fighter for Floyd like said Roach said off even a sucked out Mosley ? , you cant name anyone because the only ducking Floyd has done has been according to fans of every fighter that wants to fight him , he has officially ducked no one , officially Pac is the ducker !! .

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
              Pac officially ducked Floyd and Mosley ,,,, who did Floyd officialyl duck , everyone that wanted to fight him because he is on top ? , who did he duck in negotiations name somebody where Floyd walked out of negotiation saying no fight , who did Floyds trainer say was too good a fighter for Floyd like said Roach said off even a sucked out Mosley ? , you cant name anyone because the only ducking Floyd has done has been according to fans of every fighter that wants to fight him , he has officially ducked no one , officially Pac is the ducker !! .
              because hes too scared even to enter a negotiation. its a fact that he was only forced to sign the fight with mosley because of pressure from boxing fans which importance al haymon truly appreciates. if floyd have chosen alvarez or mathew hatton it will be the end of the road for floyd nobody will believe in him anymore including you. so al haymon jammed to the thick skull of floyd the fact that he needs to fight an elite ww sinced pacman have already chosen clottey and nobody out there except mosley and paul w. for him to choose from. the logical choice therefore is mosley because hes GBP and hes older and less riskier that paul.

Comment

Everyone with half a brain knows Mayweather ducked the better opponents for money.
                Which is why he is widely known in the public sports world as a ducker.

Comment

Should fly over and sit ringside.

Comment

I've always thought that floyd and pac have already agreed to fight each other a long time ago and these drug testing shenanigans were just to amplify the role of villain and hero between them.

If this news is true I fully expect either Pacquiao to jump in the ring and interrupt floyd's interview like shane did or for floyd to lean over the ropes and point directly at Pacquiao during the postfight interview and talk **** about how scared pac is of him.

And of course they'll nearly have a brawl and have to be separated. Clip will play on sportscenter a million times that night and millions of non-boxing fans will be caught hook, line, and sinker into this fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X