Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Spence Admits To Stalling Crawford Fight For More Money.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
    Here we go again. Both sides want the fight but they only want it on their own terms. So Spence is trying to establish himself as the A side by fighting quality opponents on PPV. Crawford would be doing the same thing the only problem is TR doesn’t have any quality opponents for Crawford. If Crawford really wanted the fight he would get Bob to let him fight on Fox.
    Spence says he doesn't want the fight. Why are you claiming he does? FFS.

There's some crazy ****ing fans on here that won't believe **** that's infront of their eyes being said by their fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
      We don’t know. They haven’t even announced the fight yet.
      You already know it wont be. If you're fine with Spence stalling for financial gain that's fine. Just dont throw any criticism towards Thurman for doing the same. I'm not saying you are.

Comment

I can post multiple videos of Crawford saying the same, about it has to make "Sense" so?

It been clear already both sides know it's going down 2020

Comment

Originally posted by CLUE View Post
          I can post multiple videos of Crawford saying the same, about it has to make "Sense" so?

It been clear already both sides know it's going down 2020
          That's not the same. Saying it has to make sense can mean many things, if he even said it because i haven't seen him say it.

Comment

Lol at cherry picking that part of the video. He said he wants to be undisputed and later said he will fight Danny Garcia even if he doesn't have a title if the Thurman/Pac winner or the Crawford fight can't happen.

Fight will happen in 2020. I'm not buying that the winner of Thurman/Pacquiao will fight Spence next even if he beats Porter.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
              That's not the same. Saying it has to make sense can mean many things, if he even said it because i haven't seen him say it.
              Arum it has to make sense, and have to build it.

Crawford Has to make sense (2:10)

Comment

Originally posted by CLUE View Post
                Arum it has to make sense, and have to build it.

Crawford Has to make sense (2:10)
                Videos from over a year ago. Again makes sense can mean lots of things. Here's a more recent video for you.

So we have Spence saying he doesn't want it, Crawfords side saying they do. It's an open and shut case on who's ducking who.

Comment

Videos from over a year ago. Again makes sense can mean lots of things. Here's a more recent video for you.

So we have Spence saying he doesn't want it, Crawfords side saying they do. It's an open and shut case on who's ducking who.
                  Yeah It' called saying the truth a year ago, everything you see after like the video you posted is the process of doing exactly what they said in those videos I posted, BUILDING the fight.

You know how Arum and Fury clearly ducked the Wilder rematch, yet have been calling out Wilder like it was his fault, at the same time as them saying they want to build the rematch.

By the way here is a recent video of Arum saying he spoke to Haymon, clearly both are in the know of the plan.
                  Last edited by CLUE; 07-20-2019, 08:28 PM.

Comment

Spence says he doesn't want the fight. Why are you claiming he does? FFS.

There's some crazy ****ing fans on here that won't believe **** that's infront of their eyes being said by their fighter.
                    You’re British but I forgot English isn’t your first language.

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
                      You already know it wont be. If you're fine with Spence stalling for financial gain that's fine. Just dont throw any criticism towards Thurman for doing the same. I'm not saying you are.
                      Thurman vs Spence is a different situation entirely.

Comment

Working...
                      X