Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Americans really enjoyed seeing AJ get Knocked out.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Americans really enjoyed seeing AJ get Knocked out.

I think they also seemed to enjoy Katie Taylor struggle and even get a bit lucky, they happy to see Josh Taylor struggle after the Brits hyped him so much.

So well done DAZN. It sounds like you have given the American fight fans a very enjoyable night. I just wonder how many DAZN crap DAZN not working threads would pop up if everything had gone Joshua's way? Other than a couple of people moaning about buffering (and they admitted to having crap Internet) ive heard no complaints about the event and its production.

There’s a bit of awkwardness from the PBC LDBC diehards because Ruiz is TECHNICALLY the best American Heavyweight and now Wilder must endure 2 hard tasks again all while they rooted for Wilder to except nothing less than 50/50.

Ruiz shook the scene. This wasn’t supposed to happen, and the LDBC PBC guys aren’t hyping Ruiz at all!

AJ Ruiz 2 will bring MAD DAZN subscriptions! Matchroom USA still got a bright future too. Forget the haters. All boxing is good boxing, except DAZN haters spewing garbage that flopped against them.

WAR DAzN

Comment

Ruiz is the best American hw now

Only man who had the courage to step up

Comment

Yes loved seeing a fraud getting koed.

Comment

Originally posted by DaNeutral. View Post
          I think they also seemed to enjoy Katie Taylor struggle and even get a bit lucky, they happy to see Josh Taylor struggle after the Brits hyped him so much.

So well done DAZN. It sounds like you have given the American fight fans a very enjoyable night. I just wonder how many DAZN crap DAZN not working threads would pop up if everything had gone Joshua's way? Other than a couple of people moaning about buffering (and they admitted to having crap Internet) ive heard no complaints about the event and its production.
          We've seen major upsets throughout Heavyweight history. We weren't rooting for Joshua to lose, we were just happy to know you fanatics are licking your wounds today.

Comment

Originally posted by Frankie2Jabs View Post
            There’s a bit of awkwardness from the PBC LDBC diehards because Ruiz is TECHNICALLY the best American Heavyweight and now Wilder must endure 2 hard tasks again all while they rooted for Wilder to except nothing less than 50/50.

Ruiz shook the scene. This wasn’t supposed to happen, and the LDBC PBC guys aren’t hyping Ruiz at all!

AJ Ruiz 2 will bring MAD DAZN subscriptions! Matchroom USA still got a bright future too. Forget the haters. All boxing is good boxing, except DAZN haters spewing garbage that flopped against them.

WAR DAzN
            DAZN currently has zero belts in the HW division

Comment

This was great for DAZN. But Joshua has to win a rematch for them to actually enjoy it all.

Comment

Originally posted by DaNeutral. View Post

They did enjoy it but they seem to be on the verge of civil war so lets not begrudge them a bit of happiness..

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                  This was great for DAZN. But Joshua has to win a rematch for them to actually enjoy it all.
                  How was this great for DAZN? DAZN's two legs are Canelo and Joshua and Ruiz just lobbed one of them off.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
                    DAZN currently has zero belts in the HW division
                    - -Mammoth math is it?

DAZN and AJ still have the bets secured in a rematch...DUH!

Comment

Working...
                    X