Nipsey Hussle’s Dr. Sebi Documentary: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
    imo this is a bit reaching...

yes, i know about dr. sebi, he's the guy that said he found a cure for AIDS, i know that nipsey was working on a project to bring this to light but i dont think nipsey's death has anything to do with this.

i know most dont want to believe this because nip was such a respected individual in his community, but sadly this was all gang related.

no matter how much good you do, give back to the community, etc. there is always 1 jealous mofo plotting on your downfall and when this doesnt happen, then there's nothing left to do but take you out of the game, which is what happen with nipsey.
    where's the proof it was gang related? Nipsey been a crip since diapers and was never shot ...

Comment

Originally posted by JcLazyX210 View Post
      Ok he claimed to have cured people. I even said he had sketchy ways.

Alot of people lose in civil court , even know I feel the need to play devil's advocate just for the sheer fact you are making it seem like i am backing him.

At the end of the day he beat the damn trial with in it self that's a major feet.
      I'm not coming at you personally, but I'm going to get pretty passionate about a guy who exploits people who are dealing with and in many cases dying of terrible diseases like AIDs and cancer to line his pockets, as well as spreading lies, disinformation and distrust to the people in his community.

Comment

West said he was killed from a member of his own set and not a blood.
        hood beef, it happens. Nips probably turned down something he shouldnt and as a gang member theirs some mission you cant turn down and if you do, game over.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by blue_dolphin View Post
            where's the proof it was gang related? Nipsey been a crip since diapers and was never shot ...
            by his own people!

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
              I'm not coming at you personally, but I'm going to get pretty passionate about a guy who exploits people who are dealing with and in many cases dying of terrible diseases like AIDs and cancer to line his pockets, as well as spreading lies, disinformation and distrust to the people in his community.
              I feel you. I can respect that.

Nipsy was killed because he called somebody a snitch.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
                hood beef, it happens. Nips probably turned down something he shouldnt and as a gang member theirs some mission you cant turn down and if you do, game over.
                He called a fellow crip a snitch.

Comment

Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
                  by his own people!

They should had kept that internal these young brothers will learn the hard way doing work on social media is not smart.

Comment

He called a fellow crip a snitch.
                    then he had what he had coming, you cant call anybody a snitch without it being in black and white.

So homeboy gonna go to prison for this murder and be safe and sound (if theirs no black and white of him being a snitch).

and Nips just become a victim of running his mouth, you would think someone who been down for so long would know better.
                    Last edited by .!WAR MIKEY!.; 04-01-2019, 08:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
                      I've seen a number of my acquaintances share Nipsey/Dr. Sebi memes on Facebook since his death. These are the same people that shared memes about the Illuminati or memes about how great Dr. Umar was before he was exposed.

I don't know who Nipsey or Dr. Sebi are, but looking at Dr Sebi's wiki it seems he tried to bill Michael Jackson for $600,000 for "curing" him of opioid addiction with something called "African Bio-Electric Cell Food Therapy."

If you can't see this guy was a ****ing snake oil salesman if there ever was one, I can't help you.
                      The illuminati is no joke man, schit's as real as a heart attack. The signs are everywhere, you dig around, there is a wealth of info.

Comment

Working...
                      X