No announcement yet.

Glad I watched it....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glad I watched it....

I am backlogged on fights to to watch (if it is aired, I watch it) and just now watched the Lopez vs Menard ESPN fight from last week.

For those who missed it, it;s worth taking a look IMO.
    I am an what some would call an old head' when it comes to this boxing. 40+ years of living and breathing...all levels, but mainly professiona. i.e.
    Teofimo put one of the biggest ass-whoopings I have seen in a long time/ The fu*k?

Menard is he who is...we know this. But I swear after Lopez first punch/cross landed, TBH, I didn't know how to feel. Wow. That was such a scary-good shot. Bob is moving this kid right.

126-135 is about to get stupid cracking'.

Originally posted by JohnP2 View Post
    I am backlogged on fights to to watch (if it is aired, I watch it) and just now watched the Lopez vs Menard ESPN fight from last week.

I am an what some would call an old head' when it comes to this boxing. 40+ years of living and breathing...all levels, but mainly professiona. i.e.
    Teofimo put one of the biggest ass-whoopings I have seen in a long time/ The fu*k?

Menard is he who is...we know this. But I swear after Lopez first punch/cross landed, TBH, I didn't know how to feel. Wow. That was such a scary-good shot. Bob is moving this kid right.

Like you say, Menard wasn't put there to make Teofimo look bad, but whichever way you cut it that was some impressive work. Look forward to following this kid's career.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnP2 View Post

He’s the best LW just hasn’t proved it but he will in time.

Comment

Teofimo looks very comfortable in their.
        Great timing flush shots.
        Can't wait to see this guy go further.

Comment

The kid could be a serious contender but obviously has a long way to go. Haney is another, they could be potential opponents in years to come.

Lopez seems to have pop, Haney looks to be a sharp boxer. Let's see.

Comment

someone needs to fix that nose doe...

but in all seriousness, that KO looked like some cartoon ****. Dude just fell forward like Ric Flair.

Comment

Working...
            X