This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
    I never understood why people care so much what others do with their lives.

Why does it bother you? society can push it down people's throats but you personally don't have to put a schlong down your throat. Just live your life.

Do you fear that it might get pushed on to you so much that you might actually end up doing something gay? Do you already have gay tendencies thats why you have such strong feelings about it? I don't know, i don't get it. If you're comfortable with your own sexuality then it shouldn't even bother you what others do.

Anyway, i like hot little asian shemales. very sexy. you should try it.
    The thing is, anyone could become gay if they get the right psychosis, just like how any gay might become cured with the right therapy. I don't want my son to grow up in a world full of gay pride parades and other sick shit that could affect his mental health in a bad way. I distance myself from faggots and that would include even my own son if he became gay. I don't care what people do in private, they can analrape each other all they want, just keep it in private, don't take it to the streets and keep the propaganda far away from Facebook and our TV screens.

Comment

Manny be like

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoxingXpert View Post
        The thing is, anyone could become gay if they get the right psychosis, just like how any gay might become cured with the right therapy. I don't want my son to grow up in a world full of gay pride parades and other sick shit that could affect his mental health in a bad way. I distance myself from faggots and that would include even my own son if he became gay. I don't care what people do in private, they can analrape each other all they want, just keep it in private, don't take it to the streets and keep the propaganda far away from Facebook and our TV screens.
        Fair enough if that's your stance. Personally i'd want my kids to be accepting of people. If you're teaching them to dislike a certain type of people, then you're teaching them that it's ok to be that way and you're on a slippery slope of them living with all kinds of prejudice towards people different to them. But your call of course.

I'm not sure gay people can be "cured". I think some people are just born that way. I understand why people think they're a product of society or their environment but i went to school with a guy and ever since he was about 4, he only played with girls, spoke and walked in a feminine manner. So we just thought he was like a girl, obviously being 4 we didn't know what gay is. Now i'm older and he's gay, i can say he's been that way since day one and was always going to be. His family have disowned him, so it's not like he's been brought up in an environment that embraces ****sexuality.

I think you worry too much. Your son will be whatever he will be. Surely disowning your own child over their sexuality would be more disgusting than ****sexuality itself.

Plus, like i said, try a hot little asian ladyboy. It's beautiful.

Comment

Originally posted by GMAN SUPREME View Post
          LOL Pacquiao got the last laugh. Pacman 1 gay mafia 0
          Gay mafia keep taking them D's

I mean L's

Comment

Pacquiao was misquoted. Still was stupid.

He has admiited his mistake.

Straight or gay ok as long as you don't hurt anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Furn View Post
              I assumed since he was wearing a t-shirt with the most famous gay man evers name on it, he has changed his tune.

Comment

I honestly don't even know what I find more annoying. The oversensitive gay community or the clearly self conscious anti gays. It seems the fair medium is completely ignored and overshadowed by the extremists.

Pacquiao's comments were wrong, and he apologized for his offensive language. He looked bad saying those comments, but he has the right to believe what he wants. No need to try and crucify him! And likewise, I don't get the people that are so concerned about others being gay. I get it that sometimes it feels like the gay agenda is being pushed down everyone's throat, but the general public has wronged the gay community and for the moment respect for peoples lifestyle and their rights needs to be promulgated.

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
                  I never understood why people care so much what others do with their lives.

Why does it bother you? society can push it down people's throats but you personally don't have to put a schlong down your throat. Just live your life.

Do you fear that it might get pushed on to you so much that you might actually end up doing something gay? Do you already have gay tendencies thats why you have such strong feelings about it? I don't know, i don't get it. If you're comfortable with your own sexuality then it shouldn't even bother you what others do.

Anyway, i like hot little asian shemales. very sexy. you should try it.
                  People are not afraid for themselves, they are afraid for their young and impressionable sons, daughters, nephews, nieces, etc etc who will be seeing this **** on tv and be taught at school that is right.

And even if they are not afraid, you can't run away from the fact that it is totally disgusting and unnatural. Why should you have something so disgusting shoved down your throat everywhere you go?

Would you like it if I rubbed my turd all over your body? Of course not, same story here.

There are people who are into beastiality, should I pretend beastiality doesn't disgust me out of fear that you will accuse me of being insecure about my sexuality?

Stop projecting yourself onto others and stop this reverse psychology nonsense, it only works on closet gays, not straight men.

Comment

Originally posted by Sledgeweather17 View Post
                    People are not afraid for themselves, they are afraid for their young and impressionable sons, daughters, nephews, nieces, etc etc who will be seeing this **** on tv and be taught at school that is right.

And even if they are not afraid, you can't run away from the fact that it is totally disgusting and unnatural. Why should you have something so disgusting shoved down your throat everywhere you go?

Would you like it if I rubbed my turd all over your body? Of course not, same story here.

There are people who are into beastiality, should I pretend beastiality doesn't disgust me out of fear that you will accuse me of being insecure about my sexuality?

Stop projecting yourself onto others and stop this reverse psychology nonsense, it only works on closet gays, not straight men.

It depends how you perceive things like bestiality and ****sexuality doesn't it?

I personally have no problem with gays but find people doing that with animals disgusting.

You obviously don't differentiate them, but that's your choice. I'm not going to say you're wrong or right. It's your life.

Comment

I Don't see how tho. The longer and longer Pac fights, the less impressive he will be....which will mean the end of his reign, importance and desire for people to care about him. He will no longer be useful, and once that happens then he will be just another person and the gay agenda, if you choose to subscribe to that line of thinking, will still be all powerful and can deny him anything he wanted to do based on something he said years prior. So he doesn't get the last laugh, no matter how loud or funny the joke was.

Comment

Working...
                      X