Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 08-11-2014, 10:03 PM #1
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2272 Post(s)
boxingfan91 has a reputation beyond reputeboxingfan91 has a reputation beyond reputeboxingfan91 has a reputation beyond reputeboxingfan91 has a reputation beyond reputeboxingfan91 has a reputation beyond reputeboxingfan91 has a reputation beyond reputeboxingfan91 has a reputation beyond reputeboxingfan91 has a reputation beyond reputeboxingfan91 has a reputation beyond reputeboxingfan91 has a reputation beyond reputeboxingfan91 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,410.78
Total Points: 33,528.31
:) - Beercules happy birthday! - -jose- Thanks for the thread my man - El-blanco Here ya go, you queerosexual - HiLo Rudyo! Here ya go, you queerosexual - HiLo Rudyo! 
Because you love juicy things that look like this - HiLo Rudyo! In case you ever have to get up for a girl, and not a man like you're used to. - HiLo Rudyo! This one is just for the hell of it, for future mr. boxingfan91 - HiLo Rudyo! Tell her to find me an acre of land: Parsley, sage, rosemary and thyme; Between the salt water and the sea strands, Then she'll be a true love of mine. - HiLo Rudyo! No Message - -jose- 
:lol1: :beerchug: - -jose- This wine is from Shelby - Mike D Happy New Years Bro! Keep up the trash talk next year - Teetotaler Yes - Tony Trick-Pony 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - HiLo Rudyo! 
Default Madden 15 demo not playable....

unless you pay for EA access.
[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]
Fuk EA, How the hell are you gonna charge for a demo?
boxingfan91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2014, 10:13 PM #2
The Mactan Warrior

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
WarriorSoul has a reputation beyond reputeWarriorSoul has a reputation beyond reputeWarriorSoul has a reputation beyond reputeWarriorSoul has a reputation beyond reputeWarriorSoul has a reputation beyond reputeWarriorSoul has a reputation beyond reputeWarriorSoul has a reputation beyond reputeWarriorSoul has a reputation beyond reputeWarriorSoul has a reputation beyond reputeWarriorSoul has a reputation beyond reputeWarriorSoul has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,000.00
Total Points: 9,584.00
for you pre - peyk-peyk No Message - Talisayen Have you ever heard the story about the village idiot who didn't know who the village idiot was?  Probably not. - Johnny Chingas parallelogram sa inyo - Jack Napier for gina carano - led 
for the ownage of androidism - Alx. your sig! - jose830 for that Tara pic :fing02: - -jose- No problem, brother. - BulgariasFinest 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - WarriorSoul 

I remember when the Madden games were all the rage whenever a new one came out, EA absolutely dropped the ball on the franchise.

I stick to my old PS2 madden games, those are still way better than the ones that came out for the PS3/PS4.
WarriorSoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2014, 11:42 PM #3
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2577 Post(s)
paulf has a reputation beyond reputepaulf has a reputation beyond reputepaulf has a reputation beyond reputepaulf has a reputation beyond reputepaulf has a reputation beyond reputepaulf has a reputation beyond reputepaulf has a reputation beyond reputepaulf has a reputation beyond reputepaulf has a reputation beyond reputepaulf has a reputation beyond reputepaulf has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 601,252.96
Total Points: 670,504.05
Beterbiev - wladavit Cant give you red k, wear this red lipstick on ur bday - led Happy birfday - DonMega I have no green to spread but here's some cake happy birthday - -jose- Happy Birthday man - Rip Chudd 
HBD - -Kev- No Message - Run No Message - Run No Message - Run No Message - Run 
No Message - Run No Message - Run No Message - Run Thanks! - Enayze Happy New Year.. - !! AI-Holmes!! 
Good stuff. - Santa_ Have one on the house homie! - Mighty_Windir No Message - -jose- It's Always Sunny! - BlakBread904 Cause why not? Drink my man - Mighty_Windir 

Grew out of playing video games when I was in high school and am forever thankful. The bull**** these companies feeds to the fans is nuts.
paulf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2014, 11:44 PM #4
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2272 Post(s)
boxingfan91 has a reputation beyond reputeboxingfan91 has a reputation beyond reputeboxingfan91 has a reputation beyond reputeboxingfan91 has a reputation beyond reputeboxingfan91 has a reputation beyond reputeboxingfan91 has a reputation beyond reputeboxingfan91 has a reputation beyond reputeboxingfan91 has a reputation beyond reputeboxingfan91 has a reputation beyond reputeboxingfan91 has a reputation beyond reputeboxingfan91 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,410.78
Total Points: 33,528.31
:) - Beercules happy birthday! - -jose- Thanks for the thread my man - El-blanco Here ya go, you queerosexual - HiLo Rudyo! Here ya go, you queerosexual - HiLo Rudyo! 
Because you love juicy things that look like this - HiLo Rudyo! In case you ever have to get up for a girl, and not a man like you're used to. - HiLo Rudyo! This one is just for the hell of it, for future mr. boxingfan91 - HiLo Rudyo! Tell her to find me an acre of land: Parsley, sage, rosemary and thyme; Between the salt water and the sea strands, Then she'll be a true love of mine. - HiLo Rudyo! No Message - -jose- 
:lol1: :beerchug: - -jose- This wine is from Shelby - Mike D Happy New Years Bro! Keep up the trash talk next year - Teetotaler Yes - Tony Trick-Pony 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - HiLo Rudyo! 

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulf View Post
Grew out of playing video games when I was in high school and am forever thankful. The bull**** these companies feeds to the fans is nuts.
Madden is pretty much the only game I play.
boxingfan91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2014, 12:04 AM #5
1 John 2:22

Quoted: 5956 Post(s)
Rip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 103,093.13
Total Points: 141,082.71
Just have a beer bro - led Cookie! - MANIAC310 one of my favorite Christians in the lounge :D - MANIAC310 Splendid use of your Javelin out there!!! - Jedi Vader twenty! - MANIAC310 
Thnx again homie.. - the mesiah Thanks for the points - blacraven have a Happy and safe New Years bro! - jose830 thanks bro! :beerchug: - jose830 thanks for donating to the Superbowl Jackpot points will be returned if nobody wins :beerchug: - jose830 
:luvbed: - jose830 thanks for fast payoff. good fight!! - Psylence83 No Message - hhs661 No Message - MDPopescu Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. 
Happy Easter, Bud. I wish you and your family nothing but the best, and pray that God keeps you safe so you can be with those you love at the end of your tour. - DionysusX happy father's day - DionysusX Happy New Years Bro! - Teetotaler Cool stories, bro... - anthonydavid11 To Plant, congrats. - dan_cov 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Black Ranger Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - MANIAC310 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Robin Hood World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Sir TomJones World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Sir TomJones 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - codey World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

That's because it's probably filled with the same old garbage that's in every Madden
Rip Chudd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2014, 11:37 AM #6
Legend

Quoted: 2899 Post(s)
ИATAS has a reputation beyond reputeИATAS has a reputation beyond reputeИATAS has a reputation beyond reputeИATAS has a reputation beyond reputeИATAS has a reputation beyond reputeИATAS has a reputation beyond reputeИATAS has a reputation beyond reputeИATAS has a reputation beyond reputeИATAS has a reputation beyond reputeИATAS has a reputation beyond reputeИATAS has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 49,931.00
hey, you richly deserved the shiet right here, right now - cleaner147 to complete ur mothafukkin collection - cleaner147 War Hopkins!!!...Anyways Here Is A Gift My Man - BritishBoxing92 War Natas!!! - Old Coward Tye Tye Tye - DorianWozniacki 
one of my favourite posters - Blah! BURRRRRRRRR! - led's baby mama happy bday homey - MANGLER Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks great game thanks for payment :beerchug: - jose830 
Great thread - Boxing Goat -Rapernick- :lol1: - -jose- It's Easter time, here's an Easter Egg for making classic threads - jas Great poster - jas One for you too, GolovIdiot... - Nay_Sayer 
To one of our best posters - jas Give this one to your mom with my regards.. - Nay_Sayer Cheers - Progrssive_Jedi Nothing like returning the favor for a commie prick Satan lover. - JimRaynor Welcome back, where you been. - j0zef 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Childhood Cancer - jazluvr Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - jazluvr Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - street bully Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr 
Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - jazluvr Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jazluvr Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr Autism - Lorily Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - MANGLER Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - codey World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830 Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jas Male Breast Cancer - Pregnancy Loss - Infant Loss - Sudden Infant Death - jas 
Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - jas Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - jas Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- Gay and Lesbian Pride - JimRaynor Gay and Lesbian Pride - JimRaynor 

EA sucks c0ck. I wish 2K or someone else could make some NFL games.
ИATAS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2014, 11:43 AM #7
Floyd beats Pac

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Evol has a reputation beyond reputeEvol has a reputation beyond reputeEvol has a reputation beyond reputeEvol has a reputation beyond reputeEvol has a reputation beyond reputeEvol has a reputation beyond reputeEvol has a reputation beyond reputeEvol has a reputation beyond reputeEvol has a reputation beyond reputeEvol has a reputation beyond reputeEvol has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 16,936.00
thanks for the vid bro - jas 

just wait LOL.. thought this game is coming out in a few weeks anyways?
Evol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2014, 12:26 PM #8

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
Da Machine has a reputation beyond reputeDa Machine has a reputation beyond reputeDa Machine has a reputation beyond reputeDa Machine has a reputation beyond reputeDa Machine has a reputation beyond reputeDa Machine has a reputation beyond reputeDa Machine has a reputation beyond reputeDa Machine has a reputation beyond reputeDa Machine has a reputation beyond reputeDa Machine has a reputation beyond reputeDa Machine has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 13,606.00
wipe the tears when bhop crushes kovalev - jas can't give you any more green k so here's a gift for your GIF thread - takingaim A medal for the gif tip - UTEP for the gif idea - jas good sport - jas 

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarriorSoul View Post
I remember when the Madden games were all the rage whenever a new one came out, EA absolutely dropped the ball on the franchise.

I stick to my old PS2 madden games, those are still way better than the ones that came out for the PS3/PS4.
EA dropped the ball on everything. They don't even make fight night anymore. One of the few games they were decent at.

Instead they made a crappy UFC game that no one likes and its glitchy as hell.
Da Machine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2014, 12:55 PM #9
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3197 Post(s)
Mike D has a reputation beyond reputeMike D has a reputation beyond reputeMike D has a reputation beyond reputeMike D has a reputation beyond reputeMike D has a reputation beyond reputeMike D has a reputation beyond reputeMike D has a reputation beyond reputeMike D has a reputation beyond reputeMike D has a reputation beyond reputeMike D has a reputation beyond reputeMike D has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 15,767.69
Total Points: 49,457.99
lmao. cheers bro!! - Psylence83 right back at ya buddy - -MAKAVELLI- this will help you forget :D - lebrick A piping hot cup of joe for the funniest poster on the Scene :rofl: - punchr Gotta have a donut with your coffee. - punchr 
Looks like you could use another beer broski - BrometheusBob Mulletman makes some great threads - BoxingFan85 Ole B*tch Ass Hoe! - DionysusX No Message - anthonydavid11 Don't give up on the point system Mike, YOU'RE RICH NOW! - PF Rudyo 
There may or may not be a dildo inside - BrometheusBob. Just showing some hetero love... with the dildo. - DionysusX HAHA, fucking Walmart greeter.  Keep earning $8 per Hour catching granny stealing cookies.  Loser!  Asshole. - HAMMER77777 Walmart greeters are the lowest form of life.  Either theyre 95 Years old, Or older, or they weight 400 lbs., or are crippled. - HAMMER77777 HAHA, fucking Walmart greeter.  Keep earning $8 per Hour catching granny stealing cookies.  Loser!  Asshole. - HAMMER77777 
Go fuck yourself faggot - HAMMER77777 Top Rated, Consistent Poster - ironmt For troll annihilation... - anthonydavid11 haha fucking walmart faggot - HAMMER77777 haha fucking walmart faggot - HAMMER77777 
Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - jas Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jas Gay and Lesbian Pride - jas Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Fists_of_Fury Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - punchr Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - punchr Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - punchr Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jas 
Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - jas Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - HAMMER77777 

I used to love Madden so much, man. I got every single one from like 1996 to 2009. I just got burned out on video games somewhere along the way. I still have a PS3 but every time I buy a game these days I play it for like 5 minutes and then it just sits there and collects dust.
Mike D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2014, 01:12 PM #10
1 John 2:22

Quoted: 5956 Post(s)
Rip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 103,093.13
Total Points: 141,082.71
Just have a beer bro - led Cookie! - MANIAC310 one of my favorite Christians in the lounge :D - MANIAC310 Splendid use of your Javelin out there!!! - Jedi Vader twenty! - MANIAC310 
Thnx again homie.. - the mesiah Thanks for the points - blacraven have a Happy and safe New Years bro! - jose830 thanks bro! :beerchug: - jose830 thanks for donating to the Superbowl Jackpot points will be returned if nobody wins :beerchug: - jose830 
:luvbed: - jose830 thanks for fast payoff. good fight!! - Psylence83 No Message - hhs661 No Message - MDPopescu Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. 
Happy Easter, Bud. I wish you and your family nothing but the best, and pray that God keeps you safe so you can be with those you love at the end of your tour. - DionysusX happy father's day - DionysusX Happy New Years Bro! - Teetotaler Cool stories, bro... - anthonydavid11 To Plant, congrats. - dan_cov 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Black Ranger Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - MANIAC310 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Robin Hood World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Sir TomJones World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Sir TomJones 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - codey World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ***1048;ATAS View Post
EA sucks c0ck. I wish 2K or someone else could make some NFL games.
2K can't even get basketball right anymore. They are turning into EA
Rip Chudd is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
demo, madden, playable....