Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Oleksandr Usyk Arrives at Heavyweight, Stops Witherspoon in Seven

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man bazooka joe really rocked bivol

Comment

• Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
      She needs to work on her accuracy too. She throws heavy shots in bunches, but she's prone to throwing 4-5 punch combos that all miss.
      I agree bout accuracy!

But she punches hard enough with throwing enough and ducks below the waist enough to make up for it!

Hope her coach tightens up her shots cuz like I said, a McCaskill with straighter shots and more speed on it is nearly unstoppable!

Hopefully we get Serrano vs McCaskill early next year! Taylor should give Persoon her rematch!

Comment

• Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
        Man bazooka joe really rocked bivol
        Was that gum you think?

Must have been big then, Hubba Bubba.

Comment

• Castillo has just looked bored through all of this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
            Man bazooka joe really rocked bivol
            Hell yeah, one of the hardest punchers at 175!

It’s just a shame that he never had a top level coach get ahold of him earlier cuz he’s very raw still!

Joe would’ve beaten Stevenson if Adonis never ducked, now there’s too many sharks who would take care of Joe!

Comment

• This opponent will be tough for Bivol.

Bivol has a swollen cheek.

Comment

• Originally posted by Damn Wicked View Post
                This opponent will be tough for Bivol.

Bivol has a swollen cheek.
                I think he just had a dip in during the interview. He looks fine now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post
                  Yes please, and I’m just calling it for what it was!

You made a statement based off of very small information as if that was definite so I corrected you!

Don’t gotta be defensive, take it as a compliment cuz I usually don’t correct people on here and allow them to marinate in their own blindness!

Since you actually were warning a women’s boxing match I respected you in a sense!

Women’s boxing don’t get enough credit, the last few years they’ve put on some better fights than some of the men’s boxing matches!

Shame they don’t get the respect cuz society is still sexist and misogynistic!
                  Much respect to you and everyone who steps in the ring. It's cool to see someone on here who wants to talk about actual fights and not the A-side/B-side this and that. I've seen you post before and you're usually one of the people i don't mind reading because you keep it boxing.

As far as the women, I usually only watch Braekhus due to following the German scene a few years back. I live in the northeast of the US so we've had Katie Taylor fighting up here a bit lately so I've seen her live a few times. I'm down for any good fights and always wanna see the best fight the best in every weight class.

cheers!

Comment

• Bivol looks a division smaller than Castilo.

Comment

• "Lets not pretend that a far faded Jean Pascal is a good win"

He just ****ing beat Marcus Browne. Jesus.

Comment

Working...
                      X