Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dancing, I can"t do it, but some guys can, how and why?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
    I think you have it or you don't. I've had a lot of women come up to me on the dance floor but I really don't know WTF I'm doing. I just know it comes from the legs and goes through the hips. I probably picked it up when my parents put me in a gay-ass song and dance program during the summer because I was being too violent (and my weak ass brother got to take karate lessons, I was so jealous).
    Guys who look stupid dancing are usually using their upper-body only. If you got boxing footwork you can probably fake a dance.
    i aint got it. end

what i do got is one shot stopppage power..

i would rather worship the creator, my daugher chloe. with what i can do..

i wannt her to dance with me,.... laugh with me, not at, and we eat a feast, shalom

i am no troll as you well know..
    to my god
    King James Bible
    Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.

GOD gave me one son, 3 daughters..... nightmare....
    Last edited by Zaroku; 10-06-2019, 09:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
      Does it come down to shyness, or a lack of rhythm?

rhythm is something I always wanted to understand, break it down, and master it.

God did not give me that gift. I kinda only appreciate what I wasn't given, which is a lot.

i see guys, of all races, colours and creeds having it... i watch... cheer them on..

i went to a salsa event years ago, i am latino jew.. can't dance at all..

my polish buddy, a salsero had shoes, special shoes, clothing, and i felt so outta place.

everyone was dancing all happy and chit.... i watched as midget mexicanos were dancing with my wife, 5 ft 9 barefoot, and smiled.

finally, one guy, a mexican came to me and said, do what you can, **** it homie, pluck it... dance with your wife, she loves dancing and loves you.. mano, you da man, chingon.... dance with her....we danced, and my wife was happy.

it comes down to getting outside of your shell. f if I fail, f it. i here for my wife.... i trip off lil chit... chit that most people never notice, or do not care about. .... tragic flaw... to care to much when having a good time.

i was brought up in a different era, different generation, if someone treats you, you failed to treat them.

i am probably the silliest person, my wife ever met.

I know a lot of guys are tired of me, saying this, but without GOD

ok.

my filipina daughter wants a debut in Manila... I can find the money, but i want her to be a child forever... selfish me.... she says.. papa, do not worry.... you always worry..

now, I have to learn how to dance, in front of people.
      chit..

i can't leave my chloe hanging... i gotta learn to dance.

a lot of guys on this site are my friends, i do not do face book, i don't... boxingscene is my face book. i love boxing... i love fighting...

now i gotta dance with a half filipina/mexjew... my baby.. and i gotta man up.
      Can you teach me how you hack people's stuff?

Comment

Does it come down to shyness, or a lack of rhythm?

rhythm is something I always wanted to understand, break it down, and master it.

God did not give me that gift. I kinda only appreciate what I wasn't given, which is a lot.

i see guys, of all races, colours and creeds having it... i watch... cheer them on..

i went to a salsa event years ago, i am latino jew.. can't dance at all..

my polish buddy, a salsero had shoes, special shoes, clothing, and i felt so outta place.

everyone was dancing all happy and chit.... i watched as midget mexicanos were dancing with my wife, 5 ft 9 barefoot, and smiled.

finally, one guy, a mexican came to me and said, do what you can, **** it homie, pluck it... dance with your wife, she loves dancing and loves you.. mano, you da man, chingon.... dance with her....we danced, and my wife was happy.

it comes down to getting outside of your shell. f if I fail, f it. i here for my wife.... i trip off lil chit... chit that most people never notice, or do not care about. .... tragic flaw... to care to much when having a good time.

i was brought up in a different era, different generation, if someone treats you, you failed to treat them.

i am probably the silliest person, my wife ever met.

I know a lot of guys are tired of me, saying this, but without GOD

ok.

my filipina daughter wants a debut in Manila... I can find the money, but i want her to be a child forever... selfish me.... she says.. papa, do not worry.... you always worry..

now, I have to learn how to dance, in front of people.
        chit..

i can't leave my chloe hanging... i gotta learn to dance.

a lot of guys on this site are my friends, i do not do face book, i don't... boxingscene is my face book. i love boxing... i love fighting...

now i gotta dance with a half filipina/mexjew... my baby.. and i gotta man up.
        Ayoooooo. Z

What stocks should I Invest in?
        Are high Yield savings account good idea?

Lol
        🤔

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
        Can you teach me how you hack people's stuff?

LOL

I want to hack Widit’s account and delete it

Comment

Originally posted by Htown-Finest View Post
          Ayoooooo. Z

Lol
          🤔

LOL

you will never be broke finnning with me... by by but you are always welcome here, so is that puto.... beercules..

nobody left behind...

you know me at this point, i threw my puto primo to the side.

i can and have delievered the goods, but ists lonely...a can of spam, you guys eat...

we will over come putos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VgYczUH-QWQ

para usetd

Comment

Ayoooooo. Z

Lol
            🤔

LOL

gov bonds for safe money.... for deep sea sea fishermen..

israel IT or agriculture... booming.

my buddies say... gonna blow up big... feeding africa is gig ggggiggga big bidnesss.. fertilizer companies close to africa... big bucks

Comment

Originally posted by EDD1 View Post
              Zaroku, don't feel bad man, you can do this, I will explain dancing to you this way: there are 3 different types of dancing, rythm dancing, choreographed dancing, and slow dancing,,,,
              Rythm dancing is what you get when you come from a family that does dance music parties often, this would be salsa music, Cumbria, samba etc,,, only a small percentage of people know how to do this.
              Choreography dancing is what you see the cheerleaders doing at football games or dancers on TV, don't bother learning this and definitely don't let your kids learn this, it leads to stripping..
              Slow dancing is what you do to soft romantic or love songs, this is all you need, you wife and family would be happy with you just slow dancing, they don't need you to be a great salsero or Cumbria king, just be the first person to take her out to the floor at a party during a slow song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g5JqPxmYhlo

my choice of music... dancing in the moonlight..

Comment

i tole several of my chinese cum sluts he was a maricon, but i was labeled as being a jealous pos.

after he drank liters of jizz, i get no reach around.

fu ck me....

i cant fvsxsinking win ever... why? why has my god forsaken me...

George Michael thought he was bisexual for a while because he dated and f**ked a lot of hot women even though he was always attracted to men.

He didn't realize he was fully gay until he got older. When he got arrested for soliciting that undercover maricon prostitute, he wasn't ashamed at all because the world knew his secret and he didn't have to hide in the closet anymore.

Comment

Ayoooooo. Z

Lol
                  🤔

LOL

call me... when you can..

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
                    George Michael thought he was bisexual for a while because he dated and f**ked a lot of hot women even though he was always attracted to men.

He didn't realize he was fully gay until he got older. When he got arrested for soliciting that undercover maricon prostitute, he wasn't ashamed at all because the world knew his secret and he didn't have to hide in the closet anymore.
                    not me at all, if i were a kok lover.. id be posting on how good kok was...

i fear only not living up to the best of my limited body, mind and the time i was dropped in..

that is it... pretty much it..

i regularly crush wanna beeee scientists online, it is rather easy.. they know less than me.. i know nothing.. they know less than me... GOD is is it possible to meet stupider people stupider than me.... i got a degree eecs uc b... bu uuut i got clowns to the left of me jokers to the rights..

i guess this must be the place..

talking heads, naive melody.

home..

i hope when i check out this bish... i am remembered.. if not.. cool.... my people will be there. hopefully my GOD will recieve me. hopefully that is years and years away.

or a plane craxsh waiting to happen..

chit happens..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DFeforW2ycI

my wf is in germany now, sent me pics from the bmw museam whatever it is spelled like.. i asked her to take photos of germans who live high on the hog from homes stolen from jews...

i am losigngingign it... i want to fight back against injustice. my wife says every one is so kind, and apologetic to me, that the NAZI tried to wipe out whole tribe....

gimme my G3 a BAR, and I will show you germans how I feel..

Comment

Take lessons and practice often. Sure there is natural rhythm and some people are just gifted aft dancing, but you need to at least have some general steps and moves mastered. Pretty much like boxing, everybody has an idea from watching it but you'll get in there and make a fool out of yourself if you don't at least know the basics.

Comment

Working...
                      X