Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo: GGG Not Taking Risks, Does Not Represent Anything To Me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by AKAcronym View Post
    Idk why he acts like taking an easy fight after a loss is such a surprise. He did it after Mayweather. Curious to see who Canelo fights after Kovalev though. Also curious to see who Golovkin fights after Derev.
    if its at 160 hope canelo and ggg fight charlo and andrade, then winners fight for all the marbles... but im prob asking too much...

Comment

• Originally posted by Ake-Dawg View Post
      Funny thing is...Kov was bent over at the waist before the only shot that had to be slow motioned to see that it was partially low landed. The right hand was real...the initial body shots were too.
      I just felt the stoppage was whacked! Robbed Ward of a legit TKO or maybe Kov comes back??? Who knows the ref. Did a sht job. And both sides should agree on that.

But Ward was also the last undisputed P4P #1 so know shame in losing. That dope made it out like Ward was garbage.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beterbiev#1 View Post
        Could've happen before the first canelo fight or after the first Canelo fight.

Team Golovkin never even entertained the idea!

After Jacobs fought Arias and G fought Canelo. Jacobs was asking for the fight. Golovkin signed and fought Vanes

Team Golovkin expect for other promoters/managers to rematch them during close fights, but they refuse to do the same or practice what they preach.
        Definitely wouldn't have happened before the first Canelo fight. Neither team Golovkin or Canelo would've signed off on that, especially since the fight was already signed at least as early as Cinco de Mayo 2017. Literally no time for the rematch to happen. Wouldn't have happened after the first fight either. That's why neither guy was fighting until May 2018. And Jacobs would NOT have taken a rematch with a month's time and only receiving 6 figures. There was no budget in HBO once the rematch fell thru. It's not team Golovkin expecting a rematch with those close fights, everybody in boxing was expecting a Golovkin/Canelo rematch. There wasn't nearly the public demand for a Jacobs rematch as there was for Canelo. I wouldn't have minded a Jacobs rematch but we're only a small segment of the population that would care to see it again.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing Hero View Post
          Canelo is 100% here. I don't think anyone can dispute this.
          What does that even mean?

Comment

• Originally posted by icha View Post
            if its at 160 hope canelo and ggg fight charlo and andrade, then winners fight for all the marbles... but im prob asking too much...
            He says his plan is going back to 160 but I don't see how in the hell he can physically do that. I keep repeating ad nauseum about the suspiciousness of all this jumping but he surely would have consequences of coming back down after he goes to 175.

Comment

• Isn’t karma a wonderful thing. We’ve been saying this about GGG for years and his diehard fans whom loved to pander against any adversary or fan logic, especially when GGG gave actual TESTIMONY for years, it came back to bite in a truthful way.

Mention Ward and it was always “but GGG isn’t a big Middleweight.” Can’t believe they bought all that from Loeffler and Abel. Look at Proksa vs GGG. The toothpick was nowhere near the mass/size for the rehydrated GGG. If GGG hydrated to 173, it somehow translated to him being “small.” JCC Jr. wasn’t even a big Middleweight. He was a Big Super Middleweight that HBO allowed him to take things to make weight because he was the son of and the mid-post Golden age of HBO.

aboutfkntime

Originally posted by icha View Post
              Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
              I just felt the stoppage was whacked! Robbed Ward of a legit TKO or maybe Kov comes back??? Who knows the ref. Did a sht job. And both sides should agree on that.

But Ward was also the last undisputed P4P #1 so know shame in losing. That dope made it out like Ward was garbage.

Comment

He says his plan is going back to 160 but I don't see how in the hell he can physically do that. I keep repeating ad nauseum about the suspiciousness of all this jumping but he surely would have consequences of coming back down after he goes to 175.
                Nope you’re confused. Canelo didn’t calibrate his body to be heavier or walk around as a LHW whom then drains to make 175. Think Mikey Garcia. He never walked around like Spence’s weight to then drain to 147.

So it’s not a Roy Jones Jr. type of mass gain.

Comment

• Originally posted by I'm Widdit! View Post
                  Nope you’re confused. Canelo didn’t calibrate his body to be heavier or walk around as a LHW whom then drains to make 175. Think Mikey Garcia. He never walked around like Spence’s weight to then drain to 147.

So it’s not a Roy Jones Jr. type of mass gain.
                  I find it highly suspicious regardless.

Comment

• Originally posted by Senor_frogs View Post
                    Again no rebuttal. Tell me Fanboi is Derevyanchenko not fighting GGG fo the same amount of money he would have made had he fought Alvarez? Is Canelos resume not better than GGG? Fanboi just stop.
                    OK, genius. Try to follow.
                    Most important** A fact is something that can be verified or proven true.

1- You can't prove that SD is fighting GGG because he's an easier fight. It's youropinion. (SD never said it and there are other reasons he could be fighting GGG)

2- You also can't prove that most trainers and experts thought the diva won both fights. It's your opinion. (Where's this poll? What trainer and "experts"? lol)

3-You can't prove SD is the weakest MW champ. It's your opinion. (How can you prove SD is the "weakest" champ? you can't, probably lots of people think he's the strongest, it's your OPINION vs theirs.)

IF YOU CAN PROVE ANY OF YOUR OPINIONS, DO IT.

Comment

I find it highly suspicious regardless.
                      Depends on what your insinuating.

For example, “suspiciousness” could mean (with regards to this fight), Kovalev taking a dive for the pay.

If Canelo looked more swole like Mike Tyson and was then draining to 175 and performs better than even before like a PAC output and not getting tired then sure...

But since Canelo doesn’t display those characteristics and finds his way to grind in rounds when tired shows he’s Elite level Ring IQ to rebuild energy for power punches in the last quarters of the round.

Comment

Working...
                      X