Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 04-18-2019, 07:44 PM #1
Amateur

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Evrica is on a distinguished road
Bank: 1,010.03
Total Points: 6,379.67
Post Black holes

Guys, does anyone know - I just can not understand - like the speed of light and all that; nothing faster than the speed of light, and the age of the stars is determined by the spectrum, by the displacement in the redness of the distance, by the thermal healing of the expanding universe. But how to limit the age of the black hole? How to determine the type of black hole, was it originated yesterday or 13 billion years ago?
Evrica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2019, 09:06 PM #2
Rd 1 KO

Quoted: 1212 Post(s)
Butt stuff has a reputation beyond reputeButt stuff has a reputation beyond reputeButt stuff has a reputation beyond reputeButt stuff has a reputation beyond reputeButt stuff has a reputation beyond reputeButt stuff has a reputation beyond reputeButt stuff has a reputation beyond reputeButt stuff has a reputation beyond reputeButt stuff has a reputation beyond reputeButt stuff has a reputation beyond reputeButt stuff has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,403.76
Total Points: 20,941.74
ran outta green k for you - lefthook2daliva Happy New Years. - Teetotaler 

Apparently there’s no discernible way to age a black hole as of yet, but scientists reckon they can calculate the lifespan of a black hole.

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]
Butt stuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2019, 09:27 PM #3
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 4238 Post(s)
D4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,369.18
Total Points: 91,740.07
for creating a cool thread - mathed No Message - Tha_Greatest Cheers bro - dan_cov Euro 2012 - Top goalscorer winner! - Fury some pie for an atg - sugarsmosley 
For the prediction competition - jas Cheers! - anthonydavid11 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evrica View Post
Guys, does anyone know - I just can not understand - like the speed of light and all that; nothing faster than the speed of light, and the age of the stars is determined by the spectrum, by the displacement in the redness of the distance, by the thermal healing of the expanding universe. But how to limit the age of the black hole? How to determine the type of black hole, was it originated yesterday or 13 billion years ago?

Simple

Objects have mass the more mass they have the more gravity they have

Gravity warps space and time

Imagine a bowling ball on a trampoline, the weight of the ball has warped the trampoline. And objects near the bowling ball will be drawn towards it.

If you throw an object up it will fall back down, as you lack the strength to beat the gravitational pull of the earth.

To break free of the earth's gravitational pull you would need to acceleration the object to a speed of 11 meters per a second per a second.

Objects that are more massive or have that mass more condensed will have a greater escape velocity.

For example the Sun's escape velocity is 400 metres per second per a second.

Now a blackhole is so massive and dense that the escape velocity is greater than the speed of light which is 300,000 metres per a second.

And since nothing can travel faster, nothing can escape, not even light, hence why they are black.

A teaspoon full of black hole matter weighs many times as heavy as Mt. Everest. That is how massive and dense they are.
D4thincarnation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2019, 03:40 AM #4
Successful As HELL !

Quoted: 4950 Post(s)
Curtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 221,008.26
Let me start you off, cuz. - Bobby Deez There ya go lad - lparm Cheers to black unicorns!!! - Outworn "enjoy" - MinuteMaid5 Prescribed - MinuteMaid5 

Bummer

I thought Kim K was releasing a new pawn flick.
Curtis Harper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2019, 10:48 AM #5
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
alza1988 has a reputation beyond reputealza1988 has a reputation beyond reputealza1988 has a reputation beyond reputealza1988 has a reputation beyond reputealza1988 has a reputation beyond reputealza1988 has a reputation beyond reputealza1988 has a reputation beyond reputealza1988 has a reputation beyond reputealza1988 has a reputation beyond reputealza1988 has a reputation beyond reputealza1988 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,178.91
Total Points: 18,505.37
For making me laugh!!! - abosworth k - hitmanhat k - hitmanhat k - hitmanhat k - hitmanhat 
Have a apple! - Breakbeat merry x-mas! - chiguy91 Thanks. This one on me bro - led* 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - goldenboy11 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - goldenboy11 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - hitmanhat Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - hitmanhat Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - hitmanhat 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - hitmanhat Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - goldenboy11 

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]
alza1988 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2019, 01:11 PM #6
Dorian's Protege

Quoted: 549 Post(s)
KING MEAT has a reputation beyond reputeKING MEAT has a reputation beyond reputeKING MEAT has a reputation beyond reputeKING MEAT has a reputation beyond reputeKING MEAT has a reputation beyond reputeKING MEAT has a reputation beyond reputeKING MEAT has a reputation beyond reputeKING MEAT has a reputation beyond reputeKING MEAT has a reputation beyond reputeKING MEAT has a reputation beyond reputeKING MEAT has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,342.14
Total Points: 51,639.78
Keep your used vibrator to yourself :puke: - Bossy blue parallelogram sa inyo - Jack Napier Thanks pre! - led Stay in Shape! - D.I.E.S.E.L Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks 
Happy holidays bro! - led* have a Happy and safe New Years bro! - jose830 slickest pinoybro on boxingscene - thuggery #FREE KING MEAT #JUSTICEFORMEAT - thuggery I am replacing your 3k ring hon. - led* 
damn meat they were good , i couldn't green you again so here have a drink on me bro!! - HUGH JASS FREE KING MEAT - thuggery Cheers! - Enayze for you my aesthetic midget - Alx. Cool vato - CatchweightKing 
For your awesome Tyson/Holyfield gif - Sugar Booger Because you have good goddamn taste.(outside of boxing :P) - DannYankee09 Cheers, we'll play again - valero Happy birthday in advance bro. - Willy Wanker Hows The GTR? - D.I.E.S.E.L 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - peyk-peyk AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Dorian.. Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - MANIAC310 AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - ROSS CALIFORNIA Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - ROSS CALIFORNIA 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - ROSS CALIFORNIA Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - ROSS CALIFORNIA AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - ROSS CALIFORNIA Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - ROSS CALIFORNIA AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - ROSS CALIFORNIA 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jose830 AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Dorian Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Dorian AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Dorian Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Dorian 

we need to look at the civilization inside our planet before we venture outer space.

Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
KING MEAT is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2019, 01:37 PM #7
Amateur

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Evrica is on a distinguished road
Bank: 1,010.03
Total Points: 6,379.67

Thanks all, guys.
Evrica is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags