Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Robert garcia hints arum called to make mikey vs lomachenko!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Loma has been dropped and stunned by way lesser fighters than Mikey.

Mikey gets him out of there eventually.

Comment

Originally posted by SAN D13GO VILLAN View Post
      Watch Beltran spoil these plans...
      At some point someone will hold out. I dunno what he'll do then but I guess we'll see.

Comment

Pretty sure Loma is the A side to Mikey now. He just outsold Mikey in his Linares fight.
        But to be sure let's see how Loma does against Beltran and Mikey does against Easter.

Comment

Originally posted by Deontay Wilder View Post
          Loma stepped to the old man, told him he wanted Mikey.

You the fighter, you gotta show these promoters who in charge.
          This.........

Comment

Pretty sure arum said he'll make him a take it or leave it offer. This want surprising.

Comment

Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
              Loma has been dropped and stunned by way lesser fighters than Mikey.

Mikey gets him out of there eventually.
              lol you mean the “fighter” you made multiple threads stating Loma would duck and then almost die in the ring against? The fighter you bet me in a loser leaves the site bet? The fighter Mikey ducked lol. God damn you are stupid (and racist).

Mikey also been dropped and hurt by WAY worse fighters than the Linares you said was a great fighter who was going to run through the worlds consensus #1 boxer.

You are a clown and a racist and you predict fighters based on which race you prefer hence you sucking at talking about and predicting anything boxing hence you losing your loser leaves town bet. But your a POS and a little ***** who can’t honor your own bet.
              Last edited by chrisJS; 06-16-2018, 07:18 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X