This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
    I think you're confused it's the pac turds that live off that to discredit Mayweather schooling him.
    ktfo06. only if it was floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
      black! do you think he'll he seen as a greater fighter than floyd? since he slept manny and the floyd fans have to live off that ko like it was from floyd. so image if marquez was black, will he be view as a greater fighter than floyd? Discuss.
      No, If he was black British he would be highly appreciated and a big PPV star, but if he was black American he would be a pretty small name, he would still be highly thought of, but not anywhere near the level he has achieved from the better Mexican support.

Comment

yet yall have to live off ktfo06 like it was floyd who did it!

got dunn so desperate that he's begging arum to make pac vs crawford
        Lol, true you see the fangirls in here desperately trying to get revenge.

Comment

got my biiatch "tragedy" digging up old post from me saying its racist, when what i said wasnt even close to being racist as being called a "chimp"..

now imagine if i called him that.
          Shut your bltch ass up, chimp. You're afraid to quote me. What kind of feminine shlt is that.

Why don't you tell us again how African Americans had nothing to do with civil rights in America.

Nah, you aint a racist:

maybe this is why african americans blames everyone for their failure, they always expect a hand out and maybe this is due to what you posted above. moms on wellfare because the white man aint wanna give moms a job. pops in prison for selling crack cause the white man aint wanna give pops a job.
          Nah, not a racist at all.

yall didnt fought for shiiet. yall protest and riot a lot, i give yall that.
          Nope. You're not a racist.

look at every other race, at one point they were control and under another ruler, BUT they FOUGHT and went to war for their freedom.

i guess you would appreciate this more if all they did was protest and smash some windows out right? LOL
          This was all jokes right?

nuggah! yall didnt do shiiet! yall still getting raped by the white man so stfu!!! it was the pressure from other whites that made america changed.

And now this thread. Good job. I'm sure your parents are proud, chimp.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
            Just when you think a shit poster can't get any worse.

Floyd beat JMM so no he wouldn't be considered greater. It should be noted Manny took the JMM 4 fight instead of fighting Floyd. His getting KTFO was karma for picking the easier opponent.

Of course if JMM was black Manny would've done either 1 of 2 things:

1-waited to fight him like he did Floyd and Mosley or
            2.-Never fought him like Zahir Raheem, Zab Judah and Crawford.
            Floyd beat JMM...Floyd came in over the weight. Was fined for it i think 600k...600k extra...if i were JMM i would have took it also.
            JMM had for the first time climbed two divisions to fight Floyd for the payday...What if Floyd went down two divisions to fight JMM? be a different fight then.
            Noted...JMM 4 was Not picking the easier fight. When two opponents evenly matched as them two and great as them two...thats not an easy fight. Floyd JMM not evenly matched. AT ALL! Dont make Floyd look like he beat a prime in fit JMM on equal playing field. He didnt. Like Most of Floyd fights...it was a joke and propaganda...Kinda like fighting Connor and finally wanting to fight Manny years later ( which i think that fight was rigged )

Comment

If he was black he might be more cut than flabby. Definitely not drinking urine out of a cup that some good Hennessy could occupy. He wouldn't flip tortillas with his bare hands on the eye of the stove. Other than that welcome Juan.

Comment

yet yall have to live off ktfo06 like it was floyd who did it!

got dunn so desperate that he's begging arum to make pac vs crawford
                WTF?? I only mention KO6 because it was Manny picking the easier fight and it he got KTFO because of his cowardness. Why would I need to try and give Floyd credit for it?

Me wanting Crawford to fight Manny has nothing to do with anything other than the fact I don't like Manny and want to see him get bludgeoned for cowardly avoiding Crawford and picking Horn.

Comment

ktfo06. only if it was floyd.
                  They both clearly beat him. Something Pacquiao never managed to do to either of them.

Comment

Originally posted by Bumdre Ward View Post
                    Lol, true you see the fangirls in here desperately trying to get revenge.
                    exactly!!!

they talked for years about how arum is a scumbag for always making in house fights and keeping the best fights from happening.

and now dunn is literally begging arum to make his famous in house fight between crawford and pac just so that dunn can be satisfy since the marquez ktfo06 was done by a mexican.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                      They both clearly beat him. Something Pacquiao never managed to do to either of them.
                      floyd never ktfo06 on manny. this is something that gets brought up every time when losing a battle with a pac fan.

Comment

Working...
                      X