Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sergey Kovalev vs. Andre Ward II: who will you be rooting for?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

I'll be rooting for Ward.

Comment

i hate boring ass ward and hope kovalev retires him for good

Comment

After all the drama that has happened the last couple of days between Jackson, Ward and Kovalev.

I'm rooting for Kovalev. I feel bad that John David Jackson got thrown under the bus by Prince and team Ward.

Jackson is with Kovalev and has been working on a game plan with him for the past few weeks. Team Ward and Prince contacted Jackson and then now threw him under the bus. That's scandalous.

So I'm hoping Jackson and Kovalev work through this and come together and get their biggest win together. That would be an ideal ending to this fiasco.

So due to this, I'm rooting for Kovalev.

Comment

Generally, I just want a good fight like before. But Ward's antics in the leadup are making me dislike him. This latest **** with JDJ, or as some 'fans' call it, 'mind games', are dirty as hell.

Comment

Kovalev for sure. Can he win it? I'm not sure, his preperation for this fight seems way off but who knows but I'm gonna be rooting for the real fighter out of the two.

Ward is a born again crook. Son of Fraud.

Comment

Originally posted by j0zef View Post
                Generally, I just want a good fight like before. But Ward's antics in the leadup are making me dislike him. This latest **** with JDJ, or as some 'fans' call it, 'mind games', are dirty as hell.
                Don't front

You'd pull the foreigner no matter what.

Comment

Rooting for Ward but he has got to do better this time round.... I had him winning 114-113 but I gave him the benefit of the doubt in all the swing rounds, so he was very fortunate to have gotten all three judges to also give him the benefit of the doubt.

He had to pull just about every trick to make it out of the first fight with the W and a similar performance won't cut it. He's got to put his punches together and use the damn right hand, one thing that disappointed me about his performance in the first fight was his inability to land anything other than a jab to Kovalev's head. Apparently he landed less than 10 power punches upstairs, those are worrying numbers.

All in all I hope for a convincing winner, I hope it's Ward but would rather Kovalev get a clear victory than Ward get what is widely perceived as an undeserved win.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                    I'm rooting for Killa KKKolvalev
                    This lil b*tch even likes to type KKK

Ya'll got a LOT to learn about America

All that ass kissing has driven ya'll crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                      I am a huge Kovalev fan and I don't like Ward.
                      We know little rat...we know.

Comment

Working...
                      X