Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 04-21-2016, 01:18 AM #171
Still Smokin'

Quoted: 6716 Post(s)
LacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 685,066,317,335,527,817,216.00
Total Points: 150,685,068,321,826,445,197,312.00
A glass of the finest French wine - QuebecSTAR2 Thank u sir. - Trudoe Thanks for the help - mathed Thanks for the help - mathed For shitting all over Weltz's B1tch T1Ts - Col. Hans Landa 
This should come in handy when sheltering from the shower of shite that is Rammstein's posts. - Finn No Message - Scott-Weiland No Message - -jose- Happy New Year m8 - HughJass Aww god loves a tryer - Salim_Shady 
Little baby wanna cry ? - Scott-Weiland specially made by Wlad, he loves his haters too f@ggot - ThatLeftaMarc Fury openly pays for his fan's dildos - NapoleonCake No Message - mathed No Message - mathed 
Hopefully no vibrator needed and just a good fight no excuses. - Scott-Weiland Happy Christmas/Holidays, all the best for 2016. - Box-Office Flamboyant poster - Weltschmerz No Message - MDPopescu Eddie's bitch - DramaShow- 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - -Weltschmerz- Gay and Lesbian Pride - Scott-Weiland Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Scott.Weiland. Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Scott.Weiland. Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Scott.Weiland. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BostonGuy View Post
Tell me, who are you more excited to watch - Parker or Fury?
hughie fury - he's the most skillful talent I've seen in years. Despite not being a huge puncher, he's the only guy I'm seeing throwing a solid triple jab in circular motion like a holmes or ali used to do.

he's also only 20-21 so he'll get better.

Last edited by LacedUp; 04-21-2016 at 02:14 AM.
LacedUp is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 04-21-2016, 02:00 AM #172
Interim Champion

Quoted: 238 Post(s)
b d w has a reputation beyond reputeb d w has a reputation beyond reputeb d w has a reputation beyond reputeb d w has a reputation beyond reputeb d w has a reputation beyond reputeb d w has a reputation beyond reputeb d w has a reputation beyond reputeb d w has a reputation beyond reputeb d w has a reputation beyond reputeb d w has a reputation beyond reputeb d w has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 200,000,000,024,276.81

Quote:
Originally Posted by BostonGuy View Post
Resume-wise both Hughie's and Parker's seem about the same. Parker though, has been winning his fights in impressive fashion. He's explosive, powerful and has been blitzing his opponents. Fury has been winning hoe hum decisions. That's the difference.
Fact is there seems to be 3 emerging young HW's. Right now Joshua has to be in the lead as he did beat an undefeated Charles Martin to win the title in impressive fashion.

Hughie Fury and Parker's records are about the same and you could make a case for either guy.

However what I personally don't think is up for debate is that Carlos Takam is CLEARLY the most dangerous opponent any of those 3 have faced and by some margin.

Should Parker beat him and in impressive fashion then I think he has to take the lead in the resume stakes regardless of who holds belts etc.

Last edited by b d w; 04-21-2016 at 04:59 PM.
b d w is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2016, 04:01 AM #173
Amateur

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Gazzatron is on a distinguished road
Total Points: 1,697.60

Quote:
Originally Posted by b d w View Post
Fact is there seems to be 3 merging young HW's. Right now Joshua has to be in the lead as he did beat an undefeated Charles Martin to win the title in impressive fashion.

Hughie Fury and Parker's records are about the same and you could make a case for either guy.

However what I personally don't think is up for debate is that Carlos Takam is CLEARLY the most dangerous opponent any of those 3 have faced and by some margin.

Should Parker beat him and in impressive fashion then I think he has to take the lead in the resume stakes regardless of who holds belts etc.
Just finished reading all 18 pages and this post sums it all up.
I'd also add that the Takam Povetkin fight wasn't anywhere near cagey haha
Gazzatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2016, 09:14 PM #174
takin' one for the team

Quoted: 1312 Post(s)
WTF Huck! has a reputation beyond reputeWTF Huck! has a reputation beyond reputeWTF Huck! has a reputation beyond reputeWTF Huck! has a reputation beyond reputeWTF Huck! has a reputation beyond reputeWTF Huck! has a reputation beyond reputeWTF Huck! has a reputation beyond reputeWTF Huck! has a reputation beyond reputeWTF Huck! has a reputation beyond reputeWTF Huck! has a reputation beyond reputeWTF Huck! has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 774,963,414,372,834,560.00
Total Points: 775,963,414,461,869,312.00
No Message - Scott-Weiland You're cute - Scott-Weiland Comment 2752 could not send green, - Scott-Weiland WAR Fury! - LoadedWraps wipe your eyes - -Weltschmerz- 
might help with the diabetes - Omowale Tribe No Message - Weltschmerz No Message - Weltschmerz No Message - Weltschmerz No Message - Weltschmerz 
fury and this kiddo 2 donuts together - Steve plunger Here's a dick for a pussy, stfu nxt time - Boxing Goat 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Scott-Weiland 

Quote:
Originally Posted by LacedUp View Post
Obviously I was discussing the supposed 'war' they were in. Discussing competitiveness in such a cagey affair is laughable, which I said. I stated throughout the thread that Povetkin was walking forward but was ineffective whilst takam was fighting off the back foot behind the shoulderroll.

At no point did I say Takam got steamrolled.
It that was what you meant that perhaps you should have made that more clear instead of responding with snarky comments like 'Competitive? lol.'

Regardless of what you meant, it still has no bearing on the fight as it actually occurred. The fight was highly competitive. Both guys took it to each other from early on and didn't back down. Povetkin's sharpness and conditioning won him out in the end, but Takam's brute toughness and tenacity ran it close at times. Why shouldn't a fight like that be considered competitive?
WTF Huck! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2016, 04:44 AM #175
Still Smokin'

Quoted: 6716 Post(s)
LacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 685,066,317,335,527,817,216.00
Total Points: 150,685,068,321,826,445,197,312.00
A glass of the finest French wine - QuebecSTAR2 Thank u sir. - Trudoe Thanks for the help - mathed Thanks for the help - mathed For shitting all over Weltz's B1tch T1Ts - Col. Hans Landa 
This should come in handy when sheltering from the shower of shite that is Rammstein's posts. - Finn No Message - Scott-Weiland No Message - -jose- Happy New Year m8 - HughJass Aww god loves a tryer - Salim_Shady 
Little baby wanna cry ? - Scott-Weiland specially made by Wlad, he loves his haters too f@ggot - ThatLeftaMarc Fury openly pays for his fan's dildos - NapoleonCake No Message - mathed No Message - mathed 
Hopefully no vibrator needed and just a good fight no excuses. - Scott-Weiland Happy Christmas/Holidays, all the best for 2016. - Box-Office Flamboyant poster - Weltschmerz No Message - MDPopescu Eddie's bitch - DramaShow- 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - -Weltschmerz- Gay and Lesbian Pride - Scott-Weiland Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Scott.Weiland. Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Scott.Weiland. Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Scott.Weiland. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beyonce Bomber View Post
It that was what you meant that perhaps you should have made that more clear instead of responding with snarky comments like 'Competitive? lol.'

Regardless of what you meant, it still has no bearing on the fight as it actually occurred. The fight was highly competitive. Both guys took it to each other from early on and didn't back down. Povetkin's sharpness and conditioning won him out in the end, but Takam's brute toughness and tenacity ran it close at times. Why shouldn't a fight like that be considered competitive?
Once again, a cagey affair can be competitive. Which is what this was.
LacedUp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2016, 06:13 AM #176
takin' one for the team

WTF Huck! has a reputation beyond reputeWTF Huck! has a reputation beyond reputeWTF Huck! has a reputation beyond reputeWTF Huck! has a reputation beyond reputeWTF Huck! has a reputation beyond reputeWTF Huck! has a reputation beyond reputeWTF Huck! has a reputation beyond reputeWTF Huck! has a reputation beyond reputeWTF Huck! has a reputation beyond reputeWTF Huck! has a reputation beyond reputeWTF Huck! has a reputation beyond repute
No Message - Scott-Weiland You're cute - Scott-Weiland Comment 2752 could not send green, - Scott-Weiland WAR Fury! - LoadedWraps wipe your eyes - -Weltschmerz- 
might help with the diabetes - Omowale Tribe No Message - Weltschmerz No Message - Weltschmerz No Message - Weltschmerz No Message - Weltschmerz 
fury and this kiddo 2 donuts together - Steve plunger Here's a dick for a pussy, stfu nxt time - Boxing Goat 

Quote:
Once again, a cagey affair can be competitive. Which is what this was.
It was competitive. It wasn't cagey. Give it up.
Old 04-22-2016, 06:27 AM #177
takin' one for the team

Quote:
Originally Posted by b d w View Post
Fact is there seems to be 3 emerging young HW's. Right now Joshua has to be in the lead as he did beat an undefeated Charles Martin to win the title in impressive fashion.

Takam is definitely head and shoulders above the likes of Whyte, Martin and Rudenko, true. He's also a great measuring stick as we know pretty accurately where he fits into the heavyweight landscape. A win over him, any type of win, (minus robbery of course) lets us know that Parker a top tier heavyweight, since only one other top tier heavyweight has beaten him in recent years, and struggled to do so.

Even if Parker has problems or doesn't look as dominant as he usually does signifies little in regards his standing with those other two guys, though I fear it will be magnified or used to unfairly criticise him if that occurs.
Old 04-22-2016, 07:04 AM #178
Russian Bot

Quoted: 3810 Post(s)
SuperHanz has a reputation beyond reputeSuperHanz has a reputation beyond reputeSuperHanz has a reputation beyond reputeSuperHanz has a reputation beyond reputeSuperHanz has a reputation beyond reputeSuperHanz has a reputation beyond reputeSuperHanz has a reputation beyond reputeSuperHanz has a reputation beyond reputeSuperHanz has a reputation beyond reputeSuperHanz has a reputation beyond reputeSuperHanz has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 250,000,000,000,100,088,676,352.00
No Message - Scott-Weiland Just folloed your tip and got rid of the dikdo Scotty sent me. Cheers! - kafkod However many points you need for Fury bet against Wilder I bankroll you all the way, the deontay fan boys and Americans gonna come hard for fury, pathetic really has he schools and knocks that pederass out. - Miley-Cyrus You were right, Fury is legit. Here's some cake for being a loyal Fury fan this whole time - KOVALBOXER for the uk link - Santa_ 
No Message - HughJass Thanks for posting the link la. - - Ram Raid - legend - jas Thank you for the kind words - 1bad65 No Message - Tha_Greatest 
Cheers, good sir! - Tony Trick-Pony 

Haha, no way are LacedUp & Beyonce still arguing about Povetkin-Takam lol

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
SuperHanz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2016, 04:57 PM #179
COLD HEARTBREAKER

Quoted: 4673 Post(s)
Kell Mercury has a reputation beyond reputeKell Mercury has a reputation beyond reputeKell Mercury has a reputation beyond reputeKell Mercury has a reputation beyond reputeKell Mercury has a reputation beyond reputeKell Mercury has a reputation beyond reputeKell Mercury has a reputation beyond reputeKell Mercury has a reputation beyond reputeKell Mercury has a reputation beyond reputeKell Mercury has a reputation beyond reputeKell Mercury has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 6,955,416,866,615,882,491,625,472.00
Total Points: 6,961,417,305,665,772,695,060,480.00
#2 - mathed #3 - mathed Thanks for the points bro! :) - Tyler_Durden Klitschko is knocking Fury down, cheers! - Krusher P4P #1 rip scott - angad10 
Happy holidays and best wishes for 2016 - -Weltschmerz- Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Enjoy bro - denium Abundance and prosperity - Weltschmerz No Message - Freedom. 
Scotty owning the Fluffs &amp; Furrys.. - BoxingFan85 Cheers, brother. And, RIP Weiland, best godamn alt rock singer eva. - Redd Foxx Cheers, brother.  Good thread.  I didn't have the guts to be the first one to make the Kessler analogy, but have been seriously thinking it. - Redd Foxx as promised - Kuyukut here's another one... - Kuyukut 
Enjoy using on Lou - Clegg Bet - Mc,Lovin Cheers Bud - BoxingFan85 USA USA USA - 123tommy All in on Errol brave as fuk - StudentOfDaGame 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - -Weltschmerz- Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - angad10 World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Tyler_Durden Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -Weltschmerz- 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - -Weltschmerz- 

Quote:
hughie fury - he's the most skillful talent I've seen in years. Despite not being a huge puncher, he's the only guy I'm seeing throwing a solid triple jab in circular motion like a holmes or ali used to do.

Yet you couldn't appreciate Klitschko over someone like AJ and Haye and here you are telling us how much you admire a good solid jab poke from a boxer ? Hughie is British, Parker is not, we get it.

Tell me who was your favourite heavyweights during the period 2004-2008 which heavies excited you during that period, were you huge Harrison, Sprott, Skelton and Willaims supporters ?
Kell Mercury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2016, 08:51 PM #180
Not wearing Nikes

Quoted: 2110 Post(s)
PACnPBFsuck has a reputation beyond reputePACnPBFsuck has a reputation beyond reputePACnPBFsuck has a reputation beyond reputePACnPBFsuck has a reputation beyond reputePACnPBFsuck has a reputation beyond reputePACnPBFsuck has a reputation beyond reputePACnPBFsuck has a reputation beyond reputePACnPBFsuck has a reputation beyond reputePACnPBFsuck has a reputation beyond reputePACnPBFsuck has a reputation beyond reputePACnPBFsuck has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,698,456,438,684,956,972,023,808.00
Total Points: 1,698,456,438,684,956,972,023,808.00
stream - BostonGuy TO THE U!!! - the mesiah Cheers bro! - dan_cov for good luck - jazluvr Happy Holidays PACnPBFsuck - !! AI-Holmes!! 
have a safe one bro! :beerchug: - jose830 No Message - dan_cov Congrats Buddy - EvilGenius thanks for the quick payment - -jose- thanks for quick payment - -jose- 
:beerchug: - -jose- about trillions - sugarsmosley thanks for the quick payment - -jose- Avoid the Krypto - BERNIE'S CORNER thanks for the quick payment - -jose- 
&quot;My milk of magnesia&quot; :lol1: :lol1: I owe you green - -jose- thanks for fast payoff. good fight!! - Psylence83 dead'n da pain - BERNIE'S CORNER :beerchug: - -jose- Leave Chocolatito Alone! - 1hourRun 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - PACnPBFsuck AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - VERMIN Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr 

Quote:

Been trynna tell catz for years, I fux wit him.

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=600234
PACnPBFsuck is online now   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
fury?, hughie, joseph, parker, that's

User Tag List