Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OFICIAL Amir Khan Ring Entrance Song By Legendary Mexican Rap Artist Mr Capone-e !!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mr Capone E is mexican i met him myself, straight up cartel he aint one to be fucked with.

Comment

Originally posted by acdc View Post
      im mexican and i met Capone-e in Tijuana a while back.. this guy is 100% mexican, the guy is straight up vata man....... he was rolling with some real bad ass hombres....

Comment

I agree with acdc and emz.

I met Capon-e outside wildcard a couple months ago - he told me himself he has that Raza blood.

Comment

Here he is chillin with cartel vata's in Rosarito this guy is a up mexican warrior... he aint no weak ass one...

Comment

Heard back in the day they called him El Pollo Loco

Comment

Vata l0co 4 life!!!!!

Comment

Khan will mostlikly get shot if he stays hangin out with that mexican thug capone e

Comment

**** me.... That asian chick is sumtin special

Comment

I herd Mr Capone is a top Zeta leader wanted for numores of murders all over reynosa. I herd he be chopping dudes heads off with a tamales.

Comment

If someone acts a certain way and dresses a certian way does not make them part of that community.

Fahd Azam is a south asian, muslims name, feels like Mr Capone-E is embrassed of his ethnicity and his parents if he claims his mexican.

What a low life!
                      Last edited by moneyweather65; 01-04-2011, 11:06 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X