Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golden Boy Prez: We Had a Deal For Weeks, GGG Changed Terms

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Aegir View Post
    Now this makes me laugh. If you sit down with the Canelo fight and score it properly, it is a very close fight, that I had GGG winning by 2, but could settle for winning by 1. A draw is also not really a poor decision either as it really was a close fight, but Canelo did not win.So if Canelo is so great, in his prime, then pray tell , why could he not beat a guy that is closer to 40 than 30 that had spent his career only fighting bums? I mean that is not a good endorsement for Canelo now is it.
    Who said Canelo was great?

He's a C+ or B- level fighter. I still like him though.

And he won pretty easily on my card. Gennady did nothing the entire night aside from a good jab. Missed all of his power punches aside from a dozen or so. Had zero defense. Moved forward with extremely little accuracy.

After the fight..whose face was banged up? That says it all.

Ca$h won easy the first fight and will do so easier next time around. Why? Because he won rounds 10, 11, and 12 on all judge scorecards.

It's a testament to how bad TripleCUCK is that he loses to a C+/B- fighter after scraping by a C+ Danny Jacobs.

And the clown wants to claim rights to ATG MW. Dude isn't Top 100 MW. Not even hating. A mediocre welterweight is in his Top 5 wins...that WW at MW. Terrible.

Comment

Do they not realise after he got caught taking peds needing them to get a very controversial draw, canelo stock couldn't be lower. They're still taking like he's the second coming. Oscar swollen coke face, and the ginger ped taker are dilussional

Comment

Originally posted by BO$$NELO View Post
        Who said Canelo was great?

He's a C+ or B- level fighter. I still like him though.

And he won pretty easily on my card. Gennady did nothing the entire night aside from a good jab. Missed all of his power punches aside from a dozen or so. Had zero defense. Moved forward with extremely little accuracy.

After the fight..whose face was banged up? That says it all.

Ca$h won easy the first fight and will do so easier next time around. Why? Because he won rounds 10, 11, and 12 on all judge scorecards.

It's a testament to how bad TripleCUCK is that he loses to a C+/B- fighter after scraping by a C+ Danny Jacobs.

And the clown wants to claim rights to ATG MW. Dude isn't Top 100 MW. Not even hating. A mediocre welterweight is in his Top 5 wins...that WW at MW. Terrible.
        This is why you are on a forum, because no one with a lick of credibility would take anything you said as credible.

Brook was a WW champions dumb ass. And if you knew **** about boxing you’d realize why that statement was dumb.

Comment

Originally posted by mrpain81 View Post
          GGG will come begging for that 35% in less then a year, Team Canelo needs to hold. GGG is no spring chicken, he's going to fight Jacoobs or Charlo for maybe 1/5th of what he makes against Canelo. If Canelo fights Jacobs or Charlo he will sell 600k+ ppv and he will pay those guys $3-4 million compared to the $30 million GGG wants.

he's going to fight Murata in Japan, so that he can break Hopkins record without breaking a sweat..... before he cashes out with Canelo and then retires

Comment

following after the Vanes fight they ALL talked about Murata lol

once they stopped talking about tyeing Hopkins record that is

sorry, but I saw this coming

Comment

they already signed a contract for the rematch

they had already cashed out with Canelo

but, suddenly..... Gennady finds himself 1 fight away from breaking Hopkins record

so, suddenly..... Team Bull**** find yet another reason not to fight

Team Bullshht..... cucking their fans since 2010

Comment

"They had a contract for six weeks," Gomez said to Univision. "We sent them an contract in April, they came back with changes, we accepted those changes, and they've been sitting on this agreement and I was getting information that the structure was good, everything was fine.

Yes, everything was fine and the fight was about to happen on 5th May!

"But then the entire structure of the contract was changed and it's unacceptable The new demands were unacceptable. Golovkin's team put terms on the table that are impossible to accept, it is clear that Golovkin does not want to fight against Canelo. I really think he is afraid of Saul."

Yes, the entire structure of the contact was changed. In fact, the entire contract became null and void when Canelo failed 2 PED tests then pulled out of the fight without even waiting for an investigation!

Golovkin is scared doe.

Yeah, ok. We really need new definitions of the words "stupid" and "gullible" for the type of people Gomez is aiming this crap at, because neither of those terms even begin to scratch the surface of just how dumb and suggestible those muppets are.
                Last edited by kafkod; 05-28-2018, 05:29 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                  they already signed a contract for the rematch
                  Yes they did, and Canelo broke that contract by failing 2 PED tests then withdrawing from the fight.
                  Last edited by kafkod; 05-28-2018, 05:36 AM.

Comment

Shut up Gomez you scumbag! Clenelo is a drug cheat so blame him for this mess!

Comment

Personally I could careless. The first fight wasn’t that good to begin with. This opened a window for Joshua vs Wilder to go down at the end of the year. Let’s just hope both sides don’t screw it up.

Comment

Working...
                      X