Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm watching team figure skating, Olympic bull ****. Butler bull****.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] I'm watching team figure skating, Olympic bull ****. Butler bull****.

I think the Winter Olympics were created foe white ppl who can't get down... I look white... But I get down!

Cold weather and time has shown me how much and how many azz whooping's I've took. It's cold outside. My face and hands hurt... I got a few photos of me when I was young and less ugly, sporting broken hands, from knocking a few fools out, one hitter quitter... Type Techmology..

I'm watching guys who ice dance at the Olympic's and knowing I can't skate to save my life or my wife..., but I'll lay a dude out without a doubt.. I got off my death bed... Twice...

I try to not fight with anyone anymore, obvious **** right. I am not that smart.... I wish I could win at something.. Anything ,, I'll, "I will" refrain from speaking Japanese for the moment.. Hebrew is an after thought.

I'm watching guys figure skate, on Japanese TV, my wife just kissed me...

B.UTLER live your life, know that I'd humiliate you in any chosen profession, except kok svcking... I don't get down like that!!!

What kinda math and physic's you claim to know!! Teach me something that I can benefit from, ..I'm all ears... Teach me... I'm all ears puto!
    Last edited by Zaroku; 02-12-2018, 01:59 AM.

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
    I think the Winter Olympics were created foe white ppl who can't get down... I look white... But I get down!

Cold weather and time has shown me how much and how many azz whooping's I've took. It's cold outside. My face and hands hurt... I got a few photos of me when I was young and less ugly, sporting broken hands, from knocking a few fools out, one hitter quitter... Type Techmology..

I'm watching guys who ice dance at the Olympic's and knowing I can't skate to save my life or my wife..., but I'll lay a dude out without a doubt.. I got off my death bed... Twice...

I try to not fight with anyone anymore, obvious **** right. I am not that smart.... I wish I could win at something.. Anything ,, I'll, "I will" refrain from speaking Japanese for the moment.. Hebrew is an after thought.

I'm watching guys figure skate, on Japanese TV, my wife just kissed me...

B.UTLER live your life, know that I'd humiliate you in any chosen profession, except kok svcking... I don't get down like that!!!

What kinda math and physic's you claim to know!! Teach me something that I can benefit from, ..I'm all ears... Teach me... I'm all ears puto!
    off topic, sorta.....

is it uncivilized of me never having watched 1 second of any olympic

anything less than pro, imho, is a waste of time (except college football).

and oh yeah. screw buttrer

Comment

Working...
    X