No announcement yet.

Sanchez: If Eddie would've offered DeGale, we would've fought DeGale at 168

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sanchez: If Eddie would've offered DeGale, we would've fought DeGale at 168

He also said something that I find interesting. The Monday after the Canelo vs. Khan fight he said Oscar called Tom and had a short conversation and told him the fight will happen in Sept. 2017.

I don't think Eddie Hearn is in a position to offer James DeGale. They are in somewhat of a feud at the moment.

Comment

sanchez you dont need to justify good solid match ups to the ggg haters. Nothing you will do will please them. If you fought lara they would have wanted you to fight brook, if you fought degale they would say hes no good because porky medina gave him a tough fight. If you beat ramirez they would say hes only beat one good fighter in a shot king arthur abraham. There is no pleasing these people

Comment

lolololol.... This past spring it was Ramirez if Canelo doesn't work out. Now, maybe 168 a year from now. And we're to believe he's not going to give Genady any tune-ups at 168 either.

Golovkin is ok but Sanchez is a complete wind-bag. Thinking talk can substitute decent opposition. I find it hard to believe that GGG needs even him. Wish Genady would go to Roach. Roach fighters have confidence and take on great opposition.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
          lolololol.... This past spring it was Ramirez if Canelo doesn't work out. Now, maybe 168 a year from now. And we're to believe he's not going to give Genady any tune-ups at 168 either.

Golovkin is ok but Sanchez is a complete wind-bag. Thinking talk can substitute decent opposition. I find it hard to believe that GGG needs even him. Wish Genady would go to Roach. Roach fighters have confidence and take on great opposition.
          Freddie Roach fighters aren't doing so well at the moment. Plus it's a reach to suggest trainer is at fault for a fighters lack of decent opposition. It's not his job. That's his promoters job. Besides, Daniel Jacobs is trained by Roach and I don't see him being confident enough to take on Golovkin.

No, what Golovkin needs is a decent promoter and for Sanchez to be quiet.

Comment

Tripple duck don't want nothing to do with James...chunky far too slick, quick and accurate for that dude.

Comment

Sure buddy. We believe you.

Comment

Originally posted by zerosixthree View Post
                Plus it's a reach to suggest trainer is at fault for a fighters lack of decent opposition. It's not his job.
                There's something you need to see;
                "I'm the boss"

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post

Ramirez is injured man, wtf u talk about.

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
                    Ramirez is injured man, wtf u talk about.
                    They didn't even TRY to work anything out with Ramirez, before he was injured. Sanchez talked big to get people hyped, but it was all a bluff. If you're a Sanchez fan, then you're always going to look like a fool because Sanchez says stupid, contradictory shyt all the time. You can be a Golovkin fan without having to be a Sanchez fan. I believe in you man, transcend the golovkin fan stereotype!

Comment

Working...
                    X