No announcement yet.

Mayweather's Brilliant Fake Retirement Strategy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by URAGONAKO View Post
    I really was so happy when I heard the news about Floyd coming back to box.

He really saves me money on sleeping pills!

WELCOME BACK FLOYD!!!
    LOL Benadryl

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom2016 View Post
      I hope he remains retired really don't care, If he returns he won't fight anyone good but on the plus side If he signed a contract to fight however many fights least we know with him getting older he can't wait 6 years for someone to become past their best.
      True, Floyd won't fight the most dangerous that's just something people accept now.
      Floyd won't fight GGG, citing why should I let you make your name off of me? I've got a very good resume, who have you fought? He won't fight brook, as he maybe too dangerous, but again not with the great resume.

Then there is Garcia. Now his resume is good, but he's a little worn and less dangerous perhaps. Floyd takes all this into consideration

Comment

Maybe if lil g and those HBO Hoes could carry the sport of boxing, TBE wouldn't have to come back and save it. Look at the **** fights we are getting and people are stupid enough to pay to watch some of those **** shows. TBE is still the most popular fighter today.

Comment

Milking a cow is a skill

Comment

Originally posted by #feelthebern View Post
            Pretty much. Lots of waiting til a rival was ruined by someone else or "retiring" to get a pair of freebie wins without a pay cut.

Most people are just dumb as **** though. Can't really blame floyd for making money off of dumb people. I know I do it every day.

People say he's a joke and his career is a joke etc... Nah... You kno whose a joke? The people who kept buying his PPVs over and over. Every time "I'm never paying for that crap again! He didn't even fight!".

6 months later: "Golly I've got butterflies! Ringwalks soon!"
            Then looks at floyd fans hahaha

Comment

classic cherrypicker/weighdrainer/padded glove chooser floyd

Comment

Originally posted by Razcal26 View Post
                Many Pacquiao fans vanished................................. and a whole bunch of GGG fans appeared.
                but you are still here defending your thug idol floyd while hating on anyone who you deem insults Floyd

Are you one of Floyds harem of bytches?
                Last edited by FrankieBruno; 05-03-2016, 06:32 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X