Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Finally! Pbc heard the cries from the elite level posters on this site!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is good news. Looks like haymon has a plan for 122/126.

Frampton is on board. Word is rigo is gonna be signed by haymon once his deal is up. Looks very promising.

It appears haymon has held fights until they are most profitable for him. I understand that but wished many of these fights had been made in 2013/14.

Russel, jhonny, some others, ould be good next 12-18 months.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
      This is good news. Looks like haymon has a plan for 122/126.

Frampton is on board. Word is rigo is gonna be signed by haymon once his deal is up. Looks very promising.

It appears haymon has held fights until they are most profitable for him. I understand that but wished many of these fights had been made in 2013/14.

Russel, jhonny, some others, ould be good next 12-18 months.
      That's good, if true...
      ... As long as the wheel keeps spinning the right way, everybody should be glad.

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
        You'd like it if it was on hbo doe

he doesn't even get HBO

Comment

Originally posted by Brickyardigan View Post
          Andre Dirrell is an undeniable talent in a stack talented division that been away from the sport for 6 years. Too bad he wasn't able to stay active..

He's better and have more star potential than Crappachenko.

Has, you ****ing moron.

Originally posted by brickcityboxing View Post
          Garcia vs Peterson was meaningful for 140,

How exactly was a bout contested at 143 meaningful for 140?

Comment

The Lee - Quillin was the worst MW fight I have seen in years. Both fighters looked terrified to engage and combined they threw half the punches that Golovkin threw in the Murray fight on his own. It reminded me of seeing two high school kids face off after class and neither of them wants to throw a punch because they are afraid of getting hit in return. It would have been funny if it had not been so sad.

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
              I said this fight would Happen yday in the OPs Pbc thread

And described it as being a hypejob vs shot fighter

So I'm not hating just because it's been announced

That doesn't change the fact that it will be a great action fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Barcham View Post
                The Lee - Quillin was the worst MW fight I have seen in years. Both fighters looked terrified to engage and combined they threw half the punches that Golovkin threw in the Murray fight on his own. It reminded me of seeing two high school kids face off after class and neither of them wants to throw a punch because they are afraid of getting hit in return. It would have been funny if it had not been so sad.
                Of course it was ... Knocked each other down,had each other hurt on multiple occasions and fought to a draw... Give me GGG vs TBA no-hoper all day please.

Comment

Originally posted by Norm Peterson View Post
                  Has, you ****ing
                  Why do you have to be on my nuts? Come on El Blanco I thought you was better than that.

Sike naw.. you prove time and time again how much of a **** boy you really are

Comment

Working...
                  X