Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Terrence Crawford vs C level Dulorme headlining the Provo vs Matthysse card?????

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Terrence Crawford vs C level Dulorme headlining the Provo vs Matthysse card?????

This better not be happening. This fight has been ripped apart limb from limb. Should have been in a big arena in LA or NYC but it's out in the sticks in NY state and as far as I understand IT'S NOT EVEN THE HEAD LINER!!! WHAT IN THE ****???!!

Terrence Crawford has potential to be very good but he's a serious boiler and is a welterweight in reality. No way should he be headlining above these two warriors. Yo if i'm wrong and this thread is pointless then give me a good

Lucas vs Ruslan is the main event.

The promo for it says "starting with" and they showed crawford vs dulorme then they said lucas and ruslan. Watch the hbo promo.

Comment

https://youtu.be/Mb26SWW_to4

Comment

Originally posted by mortal7 View Post
        As it should be

Comment

Am I the only one not blown away by crawford? He's got great poise but I don't see anything spectacular about him. He beat a washed up burns, overmatched gamboa, Beltran and Prescott. I don't see why he's raved about.

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
            Am I the only one not blown away by crawford? He's got great poise but I don't see anything spectacular about him. He beat a washed up burns, overmatched gamboa, Beltran and Prescott. I don't see why he's raved about.
            I'm right with u bro. He's boring to me. Everyone goes crazy over the Gamboa win but come on, Yuri is no lightweight and TC was like 153 pounds on fight night. Gamboa came out slugging too which made it a good fight.

Comment

He's way over hyped I think. No way fighter of the year last year. When he starts fighting at a more natural weight class and gets a win over Provo or Matthysse or even a robbery over Herrera (lol) I will get on the band wagon. an't get behind him due to his weight boiling antics.

Comment

Originally posted by mortal7 View Post
                Lucas vs Ruslan is the main event.

The promo for it says "starting with" and they showed crawford vs dulorme then they said lucas and ruslan. Watch the hbo promo.
                Sweet. This fight should have been on the Pac vs May undercard to be fair though.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigg Rigg View Post
                  I'm right with u bro. He's boring to me. Everyone goes crazy over the Gamboa win but come on, Yuri is no lightweight and TC was like 153 pounds on fight night. Gamboa came out slugging too which made it a good fight.
                  Originally posted by Pac=Duran View Post
                  He's way over hyped I think. No way fighter of the year last year. When he starts fighting at a more natural weight class and gets a win over Provo or Matthysse or even a robbery over Herrera (lol) I will get on the band wagon. an't get behind him due to his weight boiling antics.
                  Ya I just don't get it. Gamboa was actually embarrassing him I thought for the first half of that fight, eventually crawford timed him but it doesn't negate the fact he looked like utter **** before that. Then he carries a guy like Beltran who's nothing special. Boring guys get raved about on here for some reason.

Comment

Benefits from switching and jabbing with both hands well but his punches are not very sharp. At 140 he will take his first loss against someone like Broner watch

Comment

Working...
                    X