No announcement yet.

The Toughest Scener.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
    I've only been swinging the sledgehammer for 3 years.

I think i have the fresher legs though.
    You're probably naked under all those clothes. You slut.

Comment

Jabmeright is one of those mean as **** guys that doesn't even cry at the end of titanic, but my money is on that really fat video playing guy that used to post in the limey section.

Comment

Originally posted by JabMeRightBaby View Post
        Who's the irl toughest guy on the forums... if youre under 6"4/220lbs and eastern descent im not interested, you'd be puny/pitiful to me. Maybe i'd give you water, bread and a protein shake out of pity...

Who the destroyer on here? Whoever you are im furious at you, lets get it on, you want address? ****, who wants it in their butt eh?

I'll pay for Concord and tram rides....
        Ill take that challenge wire me money wester union b1tch so I can put some fire to that a$$

Comment

Originally posted by Armed Convict View Post
          Ill take that challenge wire me money wester union b1tch so I can put some fire to that a$$
          I was intending 'mano e mano'... Fire Sorcery is crap unless its Game of Thrones. Otherwise it's a cowardly approach.

I'm compiling a special needs group for the lounge, you're a prime candidate.

Now leave my Burger Hole peon.

Comment

Originally posted by JabMeRightBaby View Post
            I was intending 'mano e mano'... Fire Sorcery is crap unless its Game of Thrones. Otherwise it's a cowardly approach.

I'm compiling a special needs group for the lounge, you're a prime candidate.

Now leave my Burger Hole peon.
            What are you afraid I'll chop you up into little peices and send each one to a beloved family member? You requested the challenge you gay boy. No lets do it. I would be glad to sever your head then **** your dead corpse then take your girlfriend out for a nice seafood dinner and never call her again.

Comment

Just remember that when people bitch about you, they are doing it because they have their own insecurities. They feel threatened by your beauty, intellegence, and the fact that you are original. So hold your head high and walk away. Be strong Rookin'..................:boobies:

Comment

Originally posted by Armed Convict View Post
                What are you afraid I'll chop you up into little peices and send each one to a beloved family member? You requested the challenge you gay boy. No lets do it. I would be glad to sever your head then **** your dead corpse then take your girlfriend out for a nice seafood dinner and never call her again.
                1. I fuk bears and lions.

2. I crucified my gf years ago. Ignorant fool.

3. Bitch please, if dicks could fly, your mouth would be an airport.

Comment

I would batter TS with vicious overhand rights, take him down, pull down his pants then spit a loogy on my c0ck ,and fuck him in the ass.

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
                    i'm 240lbs & i'm 39 years old. I been swinging a sledge hammer for almost 18 years. I am as strong as an ox. if you think big muscles is intimidating it is not. I seen enough of you guys in my life. you think because you go to the gym you are tough. I seen enough of you "tough guys" start crying when you are about to get beat up in a rough town surrounded by indian reserves. I been around on 4 different continents & seen plenty of "tough guys". I been in brawls where guys got stabbed, hit with a bat, etc. internet tough guys are usually the biggest ******* around. I take a mean shot & usually end up having to fight more then one guy because I hit hard. I love you internet warriors... how about you fly me to cuba on your concord? i'll meet you there. I going in march. you wouldn't miss me in the crowd I promise you. I ain't 6'4 220 but you will spot me out in a second...i'm white & david tua's size including the big neck, shoulders & legs. i'm covered in tattoos the flight cost about $1200 & prefer westjet's midnight flight to Toronto & should be in varadero by 1:25pm... you bad ass you... i'm that aging veteran you can add to your resume...
                    Are you taller than David Tua? Btw you forgot to mention that you eat thunder and crap lightning.

Comment

Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
                      Are you taller than David Tua? Btw you forgot to mention that you eat thunder and crap lightning.
                      When he sharts it comes out as a hurricane.

Comment

Working...
                      X