Clear All

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
    130-Hernedez
    135-Castillo
    140-Gatti
    147-Baldomir,Shane
    154-Cotto

amazing aint it,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
    That's a **** resume. Specially when put in context.
    Lol, didn't Genaro get his his titlebelt by robbing Azumah Nelson?

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Napier View Post
      Larryx, do you believe Gatti was the man to beat at JWW and Cotto was the man to beat at JMW when Floyd fought them?
      Cotto was the best JMW in the world. Sergio had not fought at that weight in 3.5 years when Floyd fought cotto.

Gatti was not the best junior welter, however, Hatton's trainer OPENLY stated that hatton was "not ready" yet to face floyd when they both were at 140. And shame on them because he was the lineal champion but somehow couldnt defend his title against a smaller guy who came from 130 and 135.

Comment

Originally posted by el*** View Post
        Cotto was the best JMW in the world. Sergio had not fought at that weight in 3.5 years when Floyd fought cotto.

Gatti was not the best junior welter, however, Hatton's trainer OPENLY stated that hatton was "not ready" yet to face floyd when they both were at 140. And shame on them because he was the lineal champion but somehow couldnt defend his title against a smaller guy who came from 130 and 135.
        Cotto was the best at 154? How, by fighting shot, one-eyed Margarito and shot to pieces Mayorga? I don't buy into the RING/Golden Boy hype.

Comment

Originally posted by BafanaBafana View Post
          Cotto was the best at 154? How, by fighting shot, one-eyed Margarito and shot to pieces Mayorga? I don't buy into the RING/Golden Boy hype.

So who was better numb nuts?

Comment

Originally posted by GoldSugar View Post
            Ring champion, if there is one for that weight, should be classed as the #1 guy IMO Floyd really beat the second best guy in Gatti then.
            And Gatti was well washed uo before that. He was really finished before the Micky Ward fights, but Ward's level made it an equal fight. The very last fights of 39 year-old Ward's long career. That first fight-which he lost- really finished both of them. Fights 2 and 3 were pretty poor. He was an overblown , bashed-up, boozed-up 130 lber who'd already lost 6-7 fights including a couple of KO's. He was no real champion, probably not in the top ten at 140. He was a worn-out 35.......

The thing about gatti was that he took loads of punishnent, and the Roman Arena mobs loved the blood and damage.
            Last edited by edgarg; 12-24-2012, 03:19 AM.

Comment

@ThreadStarter

Bullshit. Martinez is the guy he needs to fight. And Win. That will shut up the critics.

That, and only THAT, will erase the doubts people rightly have about Floyd.

But, don't kidd yourself, Floyd will never ever fight Martinez.

Comment

Originally posted by el*** View Post
                So who was better numb nuts?
                All of these guys had a better resume at 154 at the time:

James Kirkland
                Erislandy Lara
                Serhiy Dzinziruk
                Alfredo Angulo
                Carlos Molina

The following had about as good a resume and would have beaten him head-to-head:
                Trout
                Canelo
                Martyrosyan

Comment

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
                  130-Hernedez
                  135-Castillo
                  140-Gatti
                  147-Baldomir,Shane
                  154-Cotto

amazing aint it,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
                  Floyd cherry picks and has never fought any strong champions. Overated champs of course.

Comment

Originally posted by BafanaBafana View Post
                    Why do you think Manny who is Floyds weight wanted nothing to do with this 154 Cotto , whats up there ?

Comment

Pac-Boy!!! You and Puga are the corniest dudes on these forums!!! Man im filipino and i can tell you right now that Pac was hype. Face it! you both try to put down floyd's wins like Pacs are any better! man tell me one #1 dude pac fought...i dont give a f if its opinion or fact. See what Im saying! Pac is wack because he cant adjust...He never has a plan b. The jab jab left **** is weak when its elite fighters and he has no d. Why cant he adjust?!?! seriously?!?! he just likes getting hit by the same damn shot?!?! And that's why he got knocked the f out!! yall are funny man...I come on these forums to hear peoples un biased opinions but you two are so damn corny...get off his nuts and keep it f'n real!!

Comment

Working...
                      X