No announcement yet.

my analogy is like this...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my analogy is like this...

how many times have we seen NFL quarterbacks (Payton Manning) try to catch their opponent not ready and hike the ball...once that referee spots the ball and signals to start the clock its fair play...so when I hear people say it was a cheap shot or on sportsman like...do you not feel the same way when a quarterback hikes the ball when their opponents not ready...how many times have you watched a basketball game and the defender turns his head or looks away and the man with the ball takes advantage of it...how about when in baseball the pitcher not paying attention and the runner takes off...hmmm...protect yourself at all times!

Originally posted by rayb112 View Post
    how many times have we seen NFL quarterbacks (Payton Manning) try to catch their opponent not ready and hike the ball...once that referee spots the ball and signals to start the clock its fair play...so when I hear people say it was a cheap shot or on sportsman like...do you not feel the same way when a quarterback hikes the ball when their opponents not ready...how many times have you watched a basketball game and the defender turns his head or looks away and the man with the ball takes advantage of it...how about when in baseball the pitcher not paying attention and the runner takes off...hmmm...protect yourself at all times!
    Everyone agrees that it was legal but like someone said it was dirty and not honorable. Floyd is what he is but there is no honor in what he did and I would never teach one of my kids to do such a thing. But these days honor and respect no longer matters. It's all about getting one over your fellow man whenever possible and that's why we are where we are today. It's sad that people don't see anything wrong with that. Very sad.

Comment

Guys, the TS is Ray Bigs (aka Raymond Biggs). He is associated with the Mayweathers.

I traced down 2 of his IP's. One IP came from Las Vegas and another came from Michigan.

His internet history here and other places shows he only defends Floyd and nothing else.

This is a paid sheep paid for by Fraud Duckweather aka Ellerbe's ****sexual lover.

Tell Ellerbe to come out of the closet already you twat.

Why did you make a new thread? Mad I posted all your info in the other?

Now dont make me call your work and speak to your boss, he looks like a nerd, He wouldnt like it what I will have to say about my "friend"

Preview: it will be racist tirades against crackers, then u can kiss your job goodbye
      Last edited by Medved; 09-19-2011, 08:03 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Medved View Post
        Guys, the TS is Ray Bigs (aka Raymond Biggs). He is associated with the Mayweathers.

I traced down 2 of his IP's. One IP came from Las Vegas and another came from Michigan.

His internet history here and other places shows he only defends Floyd and nothing else.

This is a paid sheep paid for by Fraud Duckweather aka Ellerbe's ****sexual lover.

You are hilarious

Comment

Originally posted by illpapi View Post
          Everyone agrees that it was legal but like someone said it was dirty and not honorable. Floyd is what he is but there is no honor in what he did and I would never teach one of my kids to do such a thing. But these days honor and respect no longer matters. It's all about getting one over your fellow man whenever possible and that's why we are where we are today. It's sad that people don't see anything wrong with that. Very sad.
          head butting and punching behind the head is dirty and not honorable...punching your opponent in a fight is doing what your suppose to do...whats not honorable is a man not doing his job, not following the number 1 rule in boxing...protect yourself at all times...its on Ortiz not Floyd...

Comment

I saw it as a cheap shot. But it was legal, but that doesn't make it some thing we want in boxing. That being said I am not a big fan of "hugging' it out after a foul. Ortiz got what was coming to him in a way but I don't feel like the whole exchange was good for boxing. The flagrant headbutt was worse because it was a foul.

Comment

head butting and punching behind the head is dirty and not honorable...punching your opponent in a fight is doing what your suppose to do...whats not honorable is a man not doing his job, not following the number 1 rule in boxing...protect yourself at all times...its on Ortiz not Floyd...
              Hey Ray Biggs, Sheep, why dont you reply to me?

Why dont you tell people you associated with Mayweather?

If you continue being a sheep for him im trolling your boss @ the small little "firm" that you work for.

Comment

Now dont make me call your work and speak to your boss, he looks like a nerd, He wouldnt like it what I will have to say about my "friend"

Preview: it will be racist tirades against crackers, then u can kiss your job goodbye

haha...is that what you do...thats why your here...I'm just pointing out the truth...I'm not bashing any fighter...your the one on here calling people names...why you mad? Did I disrepect you or offend you?

Comment

haha...is that what you do...thats why your here...I'm just pointing out the truth...I'm not bashing any fighter...your the one on here calling people names...why you mad? Did I disrepect you or offend you?
                  No because you are biased and clearly affiliated with Floyd.

Its like BuBoy coming here to make topics about *******.

ps: give us an inside scoop, why is Floyd hanging around with a **** in Ellerbe? is Floyd gay also?

Comment

Hey Ray Biggs, Sheep, why dont you reply to me?

Why dont you tell people you associated with Mayweather?

If you continue being a sheep for him im trolling your boss @ the small little "firm" that you work for.

did you call my boss yet at the small firm and get me fired? lmao

Comment

Working...
                    X