Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Doesn't it piss you off to think of what Valero coulda been?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

every once in a while i stop and think how crazy a valero vs maidana fight would be...it would be ****in insane. it hurts me to think about it because i know it will never happen

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
      naw id rather off people like you..not my family....**** valero and **** you to
      The guy is right we heard you hate the guy tons of times before.. hell you even repeated it about 10 times in this thread alone..

Also aren't you the guy shooting at some guys @ 4am when your kids were at home? You sound like father of the year material boi

Comment

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=312744

before anybody bandwagon nuthugged valero.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
          agreed with Prince

Larry is a bipolar clown that needs to shut the **** up
          mak stop crying already damn..

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
            my boy bam bam would of beat his azz.Fck that puto
            gotta say hat wuld be a hell of a fight... but yeah id go for bam bam
            didnt really like valero

Comment

When I saw his last fight, it was clear to see he had something not many fighters have. He was an absolute killer in the ring and you can see it in his face. (no pun intended) Fighting with that huge gash on his forehead, blood streaming down his face. The moment I saw that fight it was easy to see that this was the kind of guy who would never quit in the ring. The dude was full of fire.

And it makes sense because as it turns out, he was also off in the head.

Comment

mak stop crying already damn..

look at your posts in this thread...stick a tampon in each eyeball, crackhead

Comment

Valero never would have gone further if he didn't screw up so bad.
                  His level of competition made Julio C. Chavez Jr look like a world beater.

Comment

look at this picture and tell me who you feel sorry for
                    This guy has a point. Valero was a coward.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                      look at your posts in this thread...stick a tampon in each eyeball, crackhead
                      mak...you're shot homie.....that lakers sweep really ****ed your head up..now you're an emotional wreck seeking comfort in taking shots at other posters..its sad man.have some pride and suck it up the sun will rise and shine again

Comment

Working...
                      X