No announcement yet.

Tyra Banks is a Nazi, she wouldn't let Sasha Grey speak her mind on her show

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by starkiller View Post
    I like women who don't look like crackwhores. You ****ing ******. Not my fault you like women who look like they smoke crack. You probably got low standards because you're fat and out of shape.
    LOL so if Tyra Banks asked me out ima suppose to say no

bwahahahahha!!!

Comment

Originally posted by sleazyfellow View Post
      Who cares what either of these dumb broads have on their minds? Sasha Grey is a ****star for ****s sake, nobody cares about her outside the **** fans who enjoy watching her get reamed up her flat ass.
      **** stars pay taxes just like the rest of us

Comment

Originally posted by Gorilla Dogs View Post
        LOL so if Tyra Banks asked me out ima suppose to say no

bwahahahahha!!!
        I wouldn't worry about that scenario coming to fruition any time soon. Unless she is impressed with your status as the biggest draw on Boxingscene.

Comment

Originally posted by RimmyDelicious View Post
          I wouldn't worry about that scenario coming to fruition any time soon. Unless she is impressed with your status as the biggest draw on Boxingscene.
          G DOg has a better chance than you son

Comment

Originally posted by Annihilation View Post
            Yea man make up does wonders

She looks like she's starting her first day of a prison sentence and is waiting for some food
            love the sig man.

Comment

This happened 4 years ago.

Comment

Who cares what either of these dumb broads have on their minds? Sasha Grey is a ****star for ****s sake, nobody cares about her outside the **** fans who enjoy watching her get reamed up her flat ass.
                Exactly, neither of them know anything about anything other than walking down runs ways or waxing winkys.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
                  Exactly, neither of them know anything about anything other than walking down runs ways or waxing winkys.
                  Sasha Grey was in Entourage this season.

Comment

Its not flat. Shes just very slim. Its quite juicy for her size.
                    Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
                    Grey is quite a smart cookie.

Comment

The fuck do I care about Tyra Banks for? and Im not even aware of who that other bitch is.

Comment

Working...
                      X