No announcement yet.

Jeff mayweather: "bob wants to make floyd look like he's a bad guy"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here we go typical Mayweather

I know for fact is that first one who came with steroid **** is Floyd Sr. ,not ladyboy Malignaggi or crybaby Cintron!

It was Floyd Sr.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
      Has anyone interviewed Lehkei Mayweather yet? He's the one I'm MOST interested in hearing from. Not floyd or golden boy, etc., Lehkei...
      CashFlow thinks a Pac-Cotto rematch is bull****.

Comment

But anyway Floyd Sr. **** his pants,he stop talking about steroids.

They should jump on Roger,that crack head still cant stop talking!

Comment

They need to interview Jeff more often.

Roger and sr are barely understandable. And they butcher the language worse than anyone I know.

Comment

Yeah Allan green and Mosley were both major disappointments, For years they talked and accuse people of ducking, I backed Green all the way thinking he was hungry and way motivated than Ward only to see him get beat 120-108..

Comment

so manny dropped the lawsuit to get the fight made agreed to ost to get the fight made took a 55/45 split to get the fight made and yet floyd still found a way to weasel out of the fight . how can you *****s defend this man ? HOW

Comment

Originally posted by treason1 View Post
                so manny dropped the lawsuit to get the fight made agreed to ost to get the fight made took a 55/45 split to get the fight made and yet floyd still found a way to weasel out of the fight . how can you *****s defend this man ? HOW
                Please link us to the storey where it says that Pac or Arum are quoted as saying that they dropped the lawsuit to get the fight made or took a 55/45 split. If you can't, then STFU and quit making stupid ass comments as if they are proven facts!

In my opinion, Pac dropped the lawsuit because he knew it didnt stand a snowball's chance in hell in court.

Comment

Originally posted by big_james10 View Post
                  Please link us to the storey where it says that Pac or Arum are quoted as saying that they dropped the lawsuit to get the fight made or took a 55/45 split. If you can't, then STFU and quit making stupid ass comments as if they are proven facts!

In my opinion, Pac dropped the lawsuit because he knew it didnt stand a snowball's chance in hell in court.
                  7Pac dropped the lawsuit because he cant wait to get his hands on kfc . i just gained more respect for the congressman he did everything but give his first child to make this fight happen

Comment

funny is thing is, floyd does LOOK BAD

i don't know what planet these people are living at, even ESPN is calling floyd a damn coward

Comment

So I guess full random testing is the roadblock? Pacquiao needs to get off the juice...

Comment

Working...
                      X