Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by mrpain81 View Post
      That fight makes Delahoya vs Pac look like Ali vs Frazier....

Guy has been training MMA for 2 years and is now fighting for the title with a 2-1 record, must be a joke.
      That is crazy! I hope Randy takes him to school and isn't too old. Prime Randy wipes the floor with Lesnar and maybe even a past it Randy will.

Comment

brock for the title on his 4th MMA fight???? Is the heavyweight divison that empty??

Comment

much like boxing, the heavy weight division is the weakest in the UFC as well

Comment

I hope lesnar loses.... He was acting like a real dousche last fight...Id beat his ass but Im a busy man....Either way Im not gonna buy this card...Because HOOTERS shows it for free! WIN WIN situation save some mula and having hot chicks pretend they think your cool is priceless.......LOL

Comment

Originally posted by TEXSTRO View Post
              I hope lesnar loses.... He was acting like a real dousche last fight...Id beat his ass but Im a busy man....Either way Im not gonna buy this card...Because HOOTERS shows it for free! WIN WIN situation save some mula and having hot chicks pretend they think your cool is priceless.......LOL
              It's a gimmick. Hooters beers aren't exactly cheap and the bitches expect large tips. I wouldn't exactly call it free but I see you're point. Depending on how much you drink, you will spend about 50-80 dollars on food and beer at the bar. Or you could order the fight at home with 5 buddies so you pay 10 bucks each for the fight and 20-30 bucks on beer and food so it's almost the same.

Comment

What a load o bull ****, go to www.ufc.tv randy couture is not winning this ****ing fight, a do not want brock as a ****in ufc champ, ufc is for fighters not wrestlers

Comment

Originally posted by TEXSTRO View Post
                  in what way was he acting like a "douche?" i did not see his fight with Herring so i do not understand what you mean.

Comment

Originally posted by Tysonisgod View Post
                    What a load o bull ****, go to www.ufc.tv randy couture is not winning this ****ing fight, a do not want brock as a ****in ufc champ, ufc is for fighters not wrestlers
                    do you feel that couture can not win the fight? i think coutures experience will earn him the victory.

Comment

Couture's experience may prevent him from being crippled, but it's probably not enough for him to win this fight

Comment

Working...
                      X