Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather proved himself in 2010..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floyd Mayweather proved himself in 2010..

I dont care what *******s have to say about Floyd, and what Floyd is doing, and who Floyd isnt fighting. After the first negotating attempt with Manny fell through Floyd fought the winner of Mosley vs Margarito. Floyd fought the WW champ and let him keep his belt. So technically Floyd is the Current WW champ with the OFFICIAL belt.

No one cares about the second May Vs Manny attempt because it shouldve happened the first time.

Pac fans went crazy when Manny fought Margarito the loser of the Mosley vs Margarito fight. They say Floyd hasnt proven himself? What more can he do beside defeat the champ? *******s are just dumb...

Floyd needs to fight more to prove he is the best in my opinion. All this getting in trouble with the police doesn't help his cause either.

Comment

Originally posted by Roksan View Post
      Floyd needs to fight more to prove he is the best in my opinion. All this getting in trouble with the police doesn't help his cause either.
      Fight more? who else out there can generate money that is worth fighting besides Manny and the fight fell through? Manny fights Clottey? a guy coming off a lost and then he fights margarito a guy who lost to Mosley. Floyd beats Mosley but thats not enough he needs to fight more? Give me a ****ing break. You talk like theres a huge selection of opponents out there worth mentioning. These up an comers need to make a name for themselves and then talk about fighting.

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceCharlez View Post
        Fight more? who else out there can generate money that is worth fighting besides Manny and the fight fell through? Manny fights Clottey? a guy coming off a lost and then he fights margarito a guy who lost to Mosley. Floyd beats Mosley but thats not enough he needs to fight more? Give me a ****ing break. You talk like theres a huge selection of opponents out there worth mentioning. These up an comers need to make a name for themselves and then talk about fighting.
        So Floyd fought the loser of Mosley/Cotto?

Comment

Originally posted by SilverSun View Post
          So Floyd fought the loser of Mosley/Cotto?
          Mosley did lose to cotto on the cards, but mosley came back with 2 kos in a row over mayorgao and margarito.

Can u say the same about hatton after he lost to floyd? Oscar after he lost to floyd? Clottey after he lost to cotto, Margarito after he lost to mosley and the ****ing list goes on...now pac wants mosley..smh

Comment

Mosley did lose to cotto on the cards, but mosley came back with 2 kos in a row over mayorgao and margarito.

Can u say the same about hatton after he lost to floyd? Oscar after he lost to floyd? Clottey after he lost to cotto, Margarito after he lost to mosley and the ****ing list goes on...now pac wants mosley..smh
            Mosley had a long inactivity period. Floyd was cornered into taking the fight. If he didn't take the fight, he would've looked like the biggest duck in history. Also beating an over-the-hill Mosley is not impressive, sorry.

Comment

beating an inactive grandpa is a big deal to the dumb *****s.

fukin ******s...

Comment

Originally posted by SilverSun View Post
                Mosley had a long inactivity period. Floyd was cornered into taking the fight. If he didn't take the fight, he would've looked like the biggest duck in history. Also beating an over-the-hill Mosley is not impressive, sorry.
                Lets keep it real dumb mother ****er. Mosley the old man was gonna fight the 25 year old undefeated Berto who many had favored to beat the young fighter. But the moment he fights the 33 year old undefeated fighter, now he is too old? After the earth quake and Mosley vs Berto had fell through mosley asked Manny to fight. Roach said "Mosley can make 142"? Mosely said no so there was no fight. Its not like Mosley was inactive on retirement. The dude was training to face berto and ended up facing Mayweather. Pac dropped the ball on Floyd and many thought Floyd was gonna face nate cam or paulie but he ended up facing Mosley who many gave a solid chance of winning. Mosely staggered Mayweather and everybody thought Floyd was gonna get knocked out. The moment he got his legs back and dominated the rest of the fight, now mosley is old? lmao..yeah okay old.

BUt since we talking bout being inactive...what did u call Margarito after being suspended from the sport a whole year?
                Last edited by PrinceCharlez; 11-25-2010, 07:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Vegan101 View Post
                  beating an inactive grandpa is a big deal to the dumb *****s.

fukin ******s...
                  I'm a ****** but u dumb fu*ks like roach seem to always put your foot in your mouth. You claim his a grandpa but i put my life on it that Pac vs Mosley will be this May.

And i bet money on it that you same punks di*k ridding manny not giving floyd his credit. Will be the first one writing Threads on how great Manny vs Mosley will be. How much of a threat Mosley is etc.

If i'm wrong i will deposit 500 dollars in your bank account.

Comment

Lets keep it real dumb mother ****er. Mosley the old man was gonna fight the 25 year old undefeated Berto who many had favored to beat the young fighter. But the moment he fights the 33 year old undefeated fighter, now he is too old? After the earth quake and Mosley vs Berto had fell through mosley asked Manny to fight. Roach said "Mosley can make 142"? Mosely said no so there was no fight. Its not like Mosley was inactive on retirement. The dude was training to face berto and ended up facing Mayweather. Pac dropped the ball on Floyd and many thought Floyd was gonna face nate cam or paulie but he ended up facing Mosley who many gave a solid chance of winning. Mosely staggered Mayweather and everybody thought Floyd was gonna get knocked out. The moment he got his legs back and dominated the rest of the fight, now mosley is old? lmao..yeah okay old.

BUt since we talking bout being inactive...what did u call Margarito after being suspended from the sport a whole year?
                    Are you ready to get R@ped? When Mosley/berto fell through, Pac/Clottey was already signed. Your IQ is low

Comment

Working...
                    X