Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Alvarez, Gennady Golovkin Battle To a Split Draw

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got no problem with a draw result, regardless of who landed how many what, it kind of felt right at the end as both gave it everything and matched each other the whole way (ok, technically I had Golovkin winning more rounds, but it felt technical).

But Byrd 118-110 ? That's hopefully the end of her career as its as bad as the CJ Ross draw result for Canelo/Mayweather - she delivered the only failure of the night and should be help to account for potentially ruining what was otherwise a great night for boxing. 115-113 Canelo no problem, but 118-110, the marching boots need to go on to get her off to wherever CJ Ross has gone. These guys work too hard and put their lives on the line and don't deserve to be subject to insulting officiating from people who have no clue about the sport. If you aren't entirely convinced by her incompetence, go watch Lomachenko-Walters round 6 right now and explain how she gave Walters that round !

Comment

• The corrupt scoring of this fight went exactly as I predicted.unless you were a blind nut hugger there was no way Canelo won this fight. You simply don't get rounds for surviving! Just when you think Vegas boxing scores couldn't get any more corrupt they do this. The Canelo nut huggers will try and alter reality by trying to justify the scoring but if any objective fan watches the fight there can be only one conclusion, GGG won a wide decision. Canelo fans will explain that total punches, harder punches and effective aggression don't matter , only total mile running backwards wins a fight. Geez! What was corrupt decision

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
        Fair result.

I had Canelo edging it but can't argue with the draw.
        Bet you had McGregor out scoring Mayweather by wide margin too.

Comment

• Originally posted by GriffTannen View Post
          Canelo won that. 118 was wide but he schoolewd him
          Schooled him how?

Comment

• Originally posted by ironmt View Post
            you say $h!t like this and criticize someone else's intelligence?

"ggg easy work for mayweather"
            yes easy work i said it.

"because floyd never ages"
            sarcasm..only you're not smart enough to realize that lol idiot.

"70-30? Mcgregor got beat before the bell even rung lol. He'll be lucky to take home 50million."
            it's the truth moron..

"bringing race into this is weak"
            how is this stupid. Your iq level must be really low to think this is stupid lol

"what's up with you white people and child molesting"
            put the quote up i responded to weirdo. Doesn't suprise me that you'd take up for a child molester

"lmao your great white hype failed"
            he did.

"dude was a mexican punching bag"
            robert garcia was a punching bag
            your posts are complete $h!t.
            yes and i got green ks for just about everyone of those lines weirdo. Keep searching though nerd i know you have a lot of time on your hand lol

Comment

• Originally posted by redmyth79 View Post
              Your name says it all money but where your dumb azz born in 99 like ur name suggest lmao. Grow up. It was 1000x the fight Floyd just had!! Fact!!!!!!!
              Boxing is boring was trending last night lol...

Comment

• Originally posted by Verus View Post
                It was a good hard fought fight and both are classy guys. As near as I can tell Charlo had one spectacular knockout on TV over a b rated fighter with a good record. That does not mean that he is a world beater.
                As always a classy post... You never disappoint!

That was VERY refreshing fight!

After seeing Conor and Floyd, Then Saunders kid punching and kicking Moroe in the nuts fights like this are the BEST!

And those other fights for all that sht talk were BORING!!! Watch out for the QUIET guys. They can FIGHT! Not those POS LOUD mouths.

Comment

• Originally posted by DocGreenThumb. View Post
                  No don't pull lame bs. GGG won and you won money.
                  Tru! I had GGG winning by a round or 2...But I made a KILLING $$$$$$ AND I didn't even have to bet a WINNER! I took NUMEROUS bets on Canelo lasting to said round. The DUMBEST was the guy who said Canelo won't last 6 rounds. I gave him better odds of course so he didn't go elsewhere...

Comment

• Originally posted by ippo View Post
                    8-4 ggg it was clear who the winner was.
                    I think I had the same??? Or 7-5? End day their was no GOD DAMN KO like 99.9% GGG fans SAID would happen!

And my WALLET THANKS you GGGTards! Dumb FUKS!

Is GGG the Boogeyman????

Comment

• Originally posted by jr2122 View Post
                      I won't refute that (7-5) in favor of GGG but you do realize you're arguing for a "swing" round in his favor,right? so a draw is not a controversial decision.

And you're absolutely right even in a draw GGG technically wins since he retains his belts. But if I'm not mistaken GGG was the favorite, being the bigger fighter/puncher, and Nelo wasn't supposed to finish on his feet, so there's no shame in the result. Congrats to both fighters
                      Good post! No shame at all... But I'm gonna favor Canelo even more in the rematch.

Comment

Working...
                      X