No announcement yet.

Sugar Ray Leonard: 8oz Gloves is a factor, but would benefit both guys

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
    In his sport, Connor is a beast. And personally I would like nothing more than to see Floyd put on his ass and beaten. I just don't see it though. Floyd has been in with bigger guys who were better boxers. McGregor has a punchers chance, but I personally wouldn't count on it. Jmo.
    Good post. We will see soon enough.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy 23 View Post
      8 oz gloves will ruin Spoon's life
      Floyd already ruined his life, so did JMM 4th fight.
      Horn hurt spoon bad too.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
        Floyd already ruined his life, so did JMM 4th fight.
        Horn hurt spoon bad too.
        lol all my fallen brothas are going off topic to show case the pain I have caused them hahaha!!

I am sorry for the pain I have caused you Zaroku. Just remember this is only boxing. It's not about me.

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
          lol all my fallen brothas are going off topic to show case the pain I have caused them hahaha!!

I am sorry for the pain I have caused you Zaroku. Just remember this is only boxing. It's not about me.
          You know you'll be watching the fight with your PACman pajama on, holding your nuts hoping Floyd gets beat.

You come alive whenever Floyd fights.

Floyd is gonna hug Connor to death.

Comment

True, that's why people are only giving Conor a punchers chance.

SRL mentioned, Conor needs to turn this into a fight. Fighting and boxing are 2 different things. Conor needs to make this into a street fight. If Conor does succeed in making this into a street fight, with the huge size difference. There is a small chance he can pull it off.

SRL mentioned he lost to Duran over a street fight. Meaning pure boxers don't like fighting.

@ 6:24 Did you ever get into a brawl?

SRL: 'Against Roberto Duran.'

I agree that is his only real chance. But I don't think a Duran-Leonard comparison holds any weight here. Both those guys were highly skilled boxers. In my opinion McGregor will be swinging to wide looking to land the golden goose and will pay for it time and again. I may be wrong, but I'd bet the house I'm not. On the flip side.....maybe Floyd has gotten old in his time off., I don't know. I wouldn't bet against him though given the gigantic gap in experience anymore than I would bet on Floyd to beat Connor in the cage under MMA rules. Wouldn't be the first time I was wrong though and it wouldn't bother me in the least if I was.

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
              I agree that is his only real chance. But I don't think a Duran-Leonard comparison holds any weight here. Both those guys were highly skilled boxers. In my opinion McGregor will be swinging to wide looking to land the golden goose and will pay for it time and again. I may be wrong, but I'd bet the house I'm not. On the flip side.....maybe Floyd has gotten old in his time off., I don't know. I wouldn't bet against him though given the gigantic gap in experience anymore than I would bet on Floyd to beat Connor in the cage under MMA rules. Wouldn't be the first time I was wrong though and it wouldn't bother me in the least if I was.
              Yeah, true. Duran is a fighter/real boxer. Conor is in the realm of MMA.

What I truly see in this fight though.. is celebrities wanting to find the nearest exit after seeing a boring mismatch fight.

I see MJ going to the nearest exit, in a face full of disappointment, that he promised himself, he wouldn't want to see a another lame boring fight ever and dumbfounded for being conned again.

His airiness (Michael Jordan): 'Man I can't believe I wasted my time watching this marathon mismatch. Time to leave this crap behind. That Mayweather guy doesn't know what greatness is about. When everything is on the line you have to fuvking fight! I can't believe I got conned for paying for this shyit again!' Smh

Jordan: Crap I'm stuck in this seat. This shyit is boring..

Jordan: time to leave quick! I don't want to explain myself for watching this crap!

# airless knows how legacy is done and having to do a boring ass marathon Circus mismatch event isn't one to go for 50.

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
                This fight is not close enough for the oz of the gloves to matter. What are we even talking about.

NHL player in a hockey faceoff with a golfer and we're analyzing the weight of the puck. Like it ****ing matters.
                Above sums it up. Silly discussion.

Comment

You know you'll be watching the fight with your PACman pajama on, holding your nuts hoping Floyd gets beat.
                  Naah that's your department missy. Like I've been saying Conor only has a punchers chance. This is the biggest scam mismatch of all sports. Got to give props to Floyd. He's a grade A con-artist at it's best.

I just hope you Don't cross the line and use your imaginary girl friend's gift to you (Johnny) to do forbidden things dogs that small shouldn't be doing.

Let's see, You have an inflatable doll as your imaginary girl friend. You have a pet Chihuahua that you walk around the park that was given to you by your imaginary inflatable girl friend, and she goes along with a Mickey Mouse toy that carries a knife depicting a serial killer so that you can reenact the psycho movie scene over and over in your modern day version of a dark twisted Don Quixote head of yours, who instead of seeing a windmill as an adversary, He sees vulnerable inflatable naked dolls as helpless women who needs to die hahahaha! You sick, sick man Zaroku.. tsk tsk rsk.. Quite simply, a modern day ****** hahaha!

Not only that, your deluded brain thinks Cheating is a good thing hahahaha!

Zaroku's mantra: 'A fake win is a good win. Cheating is cool!'

Zaroku's world: An inflatable Doll is still a girlfriend hahahaha!

But I have to say you girl is wine fine Doll. Hope you stay happy with her.
                  Your the one who's a collecter of all kinds of dolls. Your newest one was the Psycho Mickey Doll you purchased to play with Johnny. The one with the knife remember?

Anyway, I bumped into Alexkid again, he told me you have quite a collection of Japanese silicon Dolls. He was quite impressed with the variety of dolls you were able to purchase in Japan. He even showed me a photo of your friend jamming with you with your J poon dolls. Your jap friend looks like a creepy rapist looking guy though, but seems harmless around your dolls, but I hope he's not really creepy lol anyway, those dolls look like you have your hands full buddy. You should give them equal attention. They might revolt against you and do a chucky if you don't hahaha! Damn you can definitely pound those J poons in anyway you like, 3 some, 4 some, 5 some.. the works! That's one perverted world you created Mr. Quixote, looks like I just saw another peek to the doorway to Flowmoism J world lifestyle experience. Well, whatever makes you happy bro.

Take care of your favorite.

Enjoy! HAHAHAHA!

This was you playing. I had to cover your face to respect your privacy. Looks like you've been having fun aye hehe!

But off course this is a reminder were you fuvked up.

Cheers!

Floyd cheated, my opinion.
                  I think Manny won the third round, Manny wins third for Zaroku.

Yes Zaroku, some boxers cheats, but in this fight only one was able to, And if you use your brain wisely you'll realize it's the top promoter of the fight (Floyd) who paid USADA 5 times their normal rate for a fight, who could have cheated. That said, with all that advantages Floyd had going into the fight, As the thread videos has proven, a one arm healthy Pac still out-landed a roided up Floyd. LEGENDARY.

Oh, the word investigation is a metaphor for post fight scrutiny of this hoax of a fight. I thought you knew that already? After all this pages you've read. Get in the program. I am merely chronicling what not to do in a super fight of this magnitude. And to showcase if Floyd's win was well deserved. And that my friend as video proves, it's a resounding no. Pac out landed the roided up bigger man who ran and hugged for dear life.

The fight was closer than I originally thought.
                  Yes, Zaroku, I was able to convince you that it wasn't a lopsided fight after all. Not to mention that was only one video of many. Imagine that. It Only shows how much you don't want to admit and to see that your fraud fighter did stink real bad that night. Now add all the question marks. Floyd's cheating ways, rounds that shouldn't have gone to Floyd. And if you open your eyes and see the other videos for what it is, as a tool to see who really connected. You will realize if the fraud cheating IV dude really connected and if he truly deserved those rounds that he shouldn't have.

Thus, Floyd won alright, won an empty baseless win at that

Cheers!

# Chronicles of the biggest scam in boxing history

Last edited by Spoon23; 08-24-2017, 04:21 AM.

Comment

Since only one fighter is going to be landing any punches, it doesn't really matter what gloves are worn.

Comment

Slow motion videos coming post fight right?

Comment

Working...
                      X