Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So has Broner officially been proven as a gimmick?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boxinggod101 View Post
    Yeah he's far from slick. He blocks punches with his face a la Rios. Having a high guard and getting punched over and over and shaking ur head everytime reminds me of Rios alot.

Would u favor prime Rios vs Broner? I know I would. Too much activity and a chin. He wouod have beat Broner badly. That tells alot abt Broner lol
    Yea id actually pick prime rios to beat him similair to what maidana and porter did.

Comment

I wonder where he goes from here. There's winnable fights at 140 for him, but when he fights someone real decent, he will lose again.

I watch him and wonder where this talk of 'wasted talent' comes from. I don't think it's anything to do with motivation or drive, i just think it's that he's not good enough to go to that next level.

His defense isn't the best, nor his power, or his footwork. He's hesitant when fighting good guys. Doesn't adjust.
      I'm not hating, it's just that i don't think he's talented enough to beat the top guys.

Even when he was winning down at the lower weights, his flaws were there to be seen.

Comment

Originally posted by War Dinamita View Post
        Broner is a fraud. How are you going to be the one of the best fighters in the world if you lose to someone like Ponce in your first big fight?

Broner has never been an elite fighter and will never be an elite fighter because he can't beat an elite fighter. Who did he beat when he won his belts?
        Dead ass nobody even the Pauline win is debatable

Comment

This has been proven since the Malignaggi fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
            He was never that good. 'Certain' fans bought into him because of his style. Well replica of a certain style ....
            That Demarco fight had a lot of people getting ahead of themselves. I admit I thought he might be on his way up after that fight. Then I remember you told me to look at the Ponce De Leon fight, and I instantly changed my mind

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
              That Demarco fight had a lot of people getting ahead of themselves. I admit I thought he might be on his way up after that fight. Then I remember you told me to look at the Ponce De Leon fight, and I instantly changed my mind
              I saw that fight live and was like what the hell then Larry came through with fighter of the decade I believe.

Comment

He doesn't have the heart or ambition to be a top fighter.

He's going to be a gatekeeper for top fighters now.

Comment

Originally posted by Fionn View Post
                  His real record should read about 28-6-2. He has never been a true World champion, having been gifted paper titles on numerous occasions. Adrien Broner being a four-weight champion goes to show how little value "World" titles hold these days. He should have stayed at Lightweight and took the time to perfect his craft. Doesn't have the discipline or the heart for it though.
                  If you look at his list of world champions faces in victory. Almost all of them are fights he should have lost, but was gifted.

Comment

Working...
                  X